Abilify Mycite Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Abilify Mycite medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Abilify Mycite cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Abilify Mycite patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Abilify Mycite patient assistance?
We review each Abilify Mycite enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Abilify Mycite patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Abilify Mycite patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Abilify Mycite, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Abilify Mycite coupon provider?
NiceRx is not an Abilify Mycite coupon, Abilify Mycite discount card, or Abilify Mycite copay card provider. We do not offer Abilify Mycite manufacturer coupons, Abilify Mycite discounts, rebates, Abilify Mycite savings cards, trial offers, or free Abilify Mycite samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me get Abilify Mycite cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Abilify Mycite
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Abilify Mycite prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Abilify Mycite cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Abilify Mycite costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Abilify Mycite oral tablets with sensor 2 mg will cost around $1,750 for 30 tablets.
How much does Abilify Mycite cost with insurance?
The copay for Abilify Mycite will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Abilify Mycite?
Abilify Mycite is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Abilify Mycite is a drug-device combination product containing aripiprazole tablets embedded with an Ingestible Event Marker (IEM) sensor used to track drug ingestion. Abilify Mycite is indicated for the:
- Treatment of adults with schizophrenia
- Treatment of bipolar I disorder – as an acute treatment of adults with manic and mixed episodes as monotherapy and as an adjunct to lithium or valproate, or the maintenance treatment of adults as monotherapy and as an adjunct to lithium or valproate
- Adjunctive treatment of adults with major depressive disorder (MDD)
Abilify Mycite has certain limitations of use. Whether Abilify Mycite improves patient compliance or modifies aripiprazole dosage has not been proved. The use of Abilify Mycite to track drug ingestion in “real-time” or in an emergency is not recommended as detection may be slow or not occur. Abilify Mycite is not recommended to be used in pediatric patients.
What doses of Abilify Mycite are available?
Abilify Mycite is available as a tablet with a sensor, in the following doses: 2 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg.
The Abilify Mycite System is a drug-device combination product containing:
- An aripiprazole tablet with an embedded Ingestible Event Marker (IEM) sensor 1mm in size. The IEM is activated once it comes into contact with the gastric fluid and then communicates to the Mycite Patch, to track aripiprazole ingestion
- The Mycite Patch (wearable sensor) detects the ingestion of the Abilify Mycite tablet, records the ingestion of the IEM, and transmits data to the mobile Mycite app
- This data can be shared with healthcare providers and caregivers
See the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning and the medication guide, and always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Abilify Mycite active ingredients
The active ingredient of Abilify Mycite is aripiprazole, an atypical antipsychotic.
Abilify Mycite side effects
The most common side effects of Abilify Mycite in clinical trials include:
- Schizophrenia – akathisia
- Bipolar mania (monotherapy) – akathisia, sedation, restlessness, tremor, and extrapyramidal disorder
- Bipolar mania (adjunctive therapy with lithium or valproate) – akathisia, insomnia, and extrapyramidal disorder
- MDD (adjunctive treatment to antidepressant therapy) – akathisia, restlessness, insomnia, constipation, fatigue, and blurred vision
In rare instances, Abilify Mycite can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with antipsychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death
- Increased risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors in pediatric and young adult patients taking antidepressants. Monitor for worsening or new signs of suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Metabolic changes – hyperglycemia/diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and weight gain
- Pathological gambling and other compulsive behaviors
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis
- Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
Your caregiver will assess the benefits of using Abilify Mycite against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Abilify Mycite to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Abilify Mycite drug interactions
Abilify Mycite can interact with other medications. These include:
- Opioid pain or cough relievers – codeine, hydrocodone
- Drugs for sleep or anxiety – alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem
- Muscle relaxants – carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine
- Antihistamines – cetirizine, diphenhydramine
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Abilify Mycite.
Abilify Mycite contraindications
You should not use Abilify Mycite if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient aripiprazole
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Abilify Mycite
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Abilify Mycite if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Abilify Mycite
- Have heart problems or have had a stroke
- Have high or low blood pressure
- Have diabetes
- Have a low white blood cell (WBC) count
- Suffer from seizures
- Have problems swallowing
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – This medication passes into breast milk
Abilify Mycite generic
Abilify Mycite is the trademark brand name for aripiprazole manufactured by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. A generic version of aripiprazole is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Abilify Mycite savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.