1. About us
The Website is operated by NiceRx Ltd, a UK company. For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation, NiceRx Ltd is a “data controller” and responsible for your Personal Information.
2. Contact Details
Email address: [email protected]
Mailing address: NiceRx, 25 SE 2nd Ave, Suite 550, Miami, Florida 33131
Customer Service Line: 866-407-0777
If you are based in the EU, you have the right to make a complaint to your local supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
3. Personal Information
So that we can perform our services under the Agreement (the “Services”), we may ask you to provide your name, a method by which to contact you (such as a telephone number or email address), your location, certain protected health information (“PHI”), non-public personal information, credit card information, and other information (collectively, “Personal Information”).
We will process your Personal Information for the following purposes as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us (i.e. the Agreement), or to answer questions or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract:
- To create and administer your account;
- To fulfill our obligations under the Agreement; and
- To notify you about changes to our Services, and to send you service emails relating to the activities you have asked us to undertake on your behalf.
You are responsible for keeping your Personal Information current. Under the Agreement, you grant us explicit consent to contact pharmaceutical companies (to apply to their prescription assistance programs (“PAP” or “PAPs”) and obtain prescription medications for which you may qualify) and your physicians, and you permit us to send to and receive from PAPs participants and your physicians your Personal Information with the possible exception of protected health information (“PHI”) for which we may seek to have you sign a separate, standalone release of information form authorizing us to disclose your PHI to specific persons and entities.
We will process your Personal Information for the following purposes as necessary for certain legitimate interests, and where you have given your express, informed consent to such processing as required by applicable law (such consent can be withdrawn at any time):
- To resolve any disputes;
- To ensure the security of your account and our business, preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our Website;
- To develop and improve our products and services;
- To administer our Website and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- To comply with applicable law;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so;
- To send you personalized marketing communications, in order to keep you informed of our and our selected partners’ products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you; and
- To provide you, or allow selected third parties to provide you, with information about products or services, that may interest you.
NiceRx is not a prescription drug manufacturer or distributor and does not offer medical advice or provide prescriptions. NiceRx may occasionally send informational emails, such as newsletters, to registered users. To opt-out of these informational emails, please follow the “unsubscribe” directions in those emails.
If we make functionalities available that permit you to access certain features of the Website that require a username and password login, you will be responsible for selecting and keeping your username and password confidential. You may not share or disclose your username or password to anyone other than NiceRx. You understand that you are responsible for all uses of the Website through your username and password. You must notify NiceRx immediately if you know of or suspect unauthorized use of your username and password for this Website.
NiceRx may, but is not obligated to, offer upgrades, updates, and improvements to the Website, and to add or discontinue any Services at any time.
We shall comply with applicable Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) laws, which limit disclosures of your PHI, except to those PAPs, physicians, and other persons to whom we are allowed to make disclosures without your authorization in some cases (for example, when the “coordination of care” exception to the HIPAA Privacy Rule applies), or those to whom you authorize us to make disclosures via a separate, standalone release of information form, or to persons as required by law or court order. We will not use or disclose your non-public personal information or PHI other than as permitted or required by law or by the Agreement. If you believe we have breached our HIPAA obligations to you, you may contact us at [email protected]
6. Children’s Privacy
7. Personal Information Shared with Third Parties
NiceRx will share your Personal Information with subsidiaries, branches or associated offices. We will also share your Personal Information with our service providers to provide the Services, it being understood that NiceRx contracts with such service providers to provide certain aspects of the Services. These kinds of disclosures will occur as part of our “Health Care Operations,” as contemplated by 45 CFR 164.501.
NiceRx will share your Personal Information with PAPs, physicians, and other persons with whom we may need to coordinate regarding your “Treatment” (as contemplated in 45 CFR 164.501) or with those to whom you authorize us to make certain disclosures.
You understand and agree that we monitor usage on the Website and the Services, and that we may share your use of the Website and Services, including Personal Information, with law enforcement agencies and officials in response to inquiries or if we have reason to believe that your use of the Website and Services is for an unlawful purpose. We may also share your use of the Website and Services, including Personal Information, to third parties without your prior consent as required by law, a court order, a subpoena, legal process, governmental request, to investigate fraud, or as NiceRx determines is necessary or advisable to prevent crimes or to protect your safety or the safety of others.
We may also provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as hosting providers or analytics providers. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, you may contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the ways in which NiceRx protects your Personal Information, or if you wish to update or remove your Personal Information from NiceRx’s database, you may contact us at [email protected]
8. Retention of Your Personal Information
10. “Do Not Track” Disclosure
11. Linking Policy
The security of your Personal Information is important to NiceRx. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number to receive the Services, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). NiceRx follows generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information you submit to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
13. Posted Information
If we offer a public message board feature on the Website, your voluntary disclosures of Personal Information on the Website’s message board may be collected and used by others. NiceRx will not, however, include any Personal Information on our message boards unless you specifically include it in the content of your posting. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, NiceRx may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
14. Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under the data protection law in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information. You may have the right to request access to any Personal Information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Information will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your Personal Information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. You may have the right to request that Personal Information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information.
- Request transfer of your Personal Information. You may have the right to request transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.