Adipex-P Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Adipex-P medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Is NiceRx an Adipex-P coupon provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Adipex-P patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Adipex-P manufacturer coupons, Adipex-P discounts, or free Adipex-P samples. We are not an Adipex-P coupon provider or Adipex-P discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Adipex-P patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
Can NiceRx help me get Adipex-P cheaper if I have insurance?
How much does Adipex-P cost without insurance?
Adipex-P cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Adipex-P oral tablets 37.5 mg usually cost $65 for 30 tablets. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Adipex-P cost with insurance?
The copay for Adipex-P with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Adipex-P?
Adipex-P is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. Adipex-P is a Schedule IV controlled substance used as a short-term adjunct in a program of weight loss based on exercise, changes in behavior, and a reduction in calorie intake for the management of obesity in patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 kg/m2 or more, or 27 kg/m2 or more with other risk factors such as heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
What doses of Adipex-P are available?
Adipex-P is available in capsule or tablet form, in the following doses: 37.5 mg.
Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Adipex-P active ingredients
Adipex-P contains phentermine hydrochloride (phentermine HCL) as the active ingredient. This medication is an appetite suppressant and is classed as a sympathomimetic amine.
Adipex-P side effects
The most common side effects of phentermine in clinical trials include:
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping
- Diarrhea, or constipation
In rare instances, Adipex-P can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Rare cases of primary pulmonary hypertension – difficulty breathing, chest pain, swelling in your legs, or a reduced ability to exercise normally
- Rare cases of serious regurgitant cardiac valvular disease
- Tolerance to the anorectic effect
- Impairment of ability to engage in potentially hazardous activities such as operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle
- Risk of abuse and dependence
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Adipex-P against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Adipex-P to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Adipex-P drug interactions
Adipex-P can interact with other medications. These include:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Insulin and oral hypoglycemic drugs
- Adrenergic neuron blocking drugs
- Other stimulants including amphetamines
- Other drugs for weight loss
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Adipex-P. Tell your health care provider about all of your medications including any over-the-counter medication, supplements, or herbal products you are taking.
You should not use Adipex-P if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient phentermine
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Adipex-P
- Have a history of cardiovascular disease – coronary artery disease, stroke, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, or uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors within 14 days
- Have hyperthyroidism
- Have glaucoma
- Have a history of drug abuse
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Adipex-P if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Adipex-P
- Are a geriatric patient
- Have renal impairment or have end-stage renal disease requiring dialysis
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Adipex-P is the trademark brand name for phentermine manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. A generic version of phentermine is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Adipex-P savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.