Afinitor Disperz Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Afinitor Disperz medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Afinitor Disperz cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Afinitor Disperz patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Afinitor Disperz patient assistance?
We review each Afinitor Disperz enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Afinitor Disperz patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Afinitor Disperz patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Afinitor Disperz, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Afinitor Disperz coupon provider?
NiceRx is not an Afinitor Disperz coupon, Afinitor Disperz discount card, or Afinitor Disperz copay card provider. We do not offer Afinitor Disperz manufacturer coupons, Afinitor Disperz discounts, rebates, Afinitor Disperz savings cards, trial offers, or free Afinitor Disperz samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me get Afinitor Disperz cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Afinitor Disperz
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Afinitor Disperz prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Afinitor Disperz cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Afinitor Disperz costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Afinitor Disperz oral tablets, dispersible 2 mg will cost around $15,750 for 28 tablets.
How much does Afinitor Disperz cost with insurance?
The copay for Afinitor Disperz will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Afinitor Disperz?
Afinitor Disperz is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication distributed by: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Afinitor is a kinase inhibitor used to treat:
- Postmenopausal women with advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2 negative breast cancer with exemestane after treatment with letrozole or anastrozole have failed
- Adults with progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin and adults with progressive, well-differentiated, non-functional neuroendocrine tumors (NET) of gastrointestinal (GI) or lung origin that are unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic
- Adults with advanced renal cell carcinoma after treatment with sunitinib or sorafenib have failed
- Adults with renal angiomyolipoma and tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), not requiring immediate surgery
Afinitor and Afinitor Disperz are kinase inhibitors used to treat adult and pediatric patients aged 1 year and older with TSC who have subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) that requires therapeutic intervention but cannot be curatively resected.
Afinitor Disperz is also indicated for the adjunctive treatment of adult and pediatric patients aged 2 years and older with TSC-associated partial-onset seizures.
What doses of Afinitor Disperz are available?
Afinitor Disperz is available in tablet form for oral suspension, in the following doses: 2 mg, 3 mg, and 5 mg.
Afinitor is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, and 10 mg
Afinitor and Afinitor Disperz should not be used together to achieve the daily dose.
- Breast cancer – 10 mg orally once daily
- Non-functional neuroendocrine tumors – 10 mg orally once daily
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma – 10 mg orally once daily
- TSC-Associated Renal Angiomyolipoma – 10 mg orally once daily
- TSC-Associated SEGA – 4.5 mg/m2 orally once daily
- TSC-Associated Partial-Onset Seizures – 5 mg/m2 orally once daily
Modify doses for patients with hepatic impairment or for patients taking drugs that inhibit or induce P-glycoprotein (P-gp) and CYP3A4.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If more than 6 hours have passed since you took your last dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Store in the original container at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Afinitor Disperz active ingredients
The active ingredient of Afinitor Disperz is everolimus.
Afinitor Disperz side effects
The most common side effects of Afinitor Disperz in clinical trials (incidence ≥ 30%) include:
- Stomatitis – begin dexamethasone alcohol-free mouthwash when starting treatment
- Abdominal pain, decreased appetite
- Respiratory tract infection
- Increase in cholesterol and triglycerides
In rare instances, Afinitor Disperz can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Lung problems, such as shortness of breath, and chest pain
- Non-Infectious pneumonitis
- Severe hypersensitivity reactions
- Renal Failure
- Impaired wound healing
- Metabolic disorders – monitor serum glucose and lipids before and during treatment
- May rarely cause serious liver disease in people who have hepatitis B virus. Symptoms of liver damage, include dark urine, persistent nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, and yellow eyes and skin.
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Afinitor Disperz against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Afinitor Disperz to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Afinitor Disperz drug interactions
Afinitor Disperz can interact with other medications. These include:
- P-gp and strong or moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors
- P-gp and strong CYP3A4 inducers
- Other drugs that weaken the immune system – natalizumab, rituximab
- ACE inhibitors – captopril, lisinopril
- Azole antifungals – itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics – clarithromycin, erythromycin
- St. John’s wort
- Risk of infection or reduced immune response with vaccination. Avoid live vaccines and close contact with those who have received live vaccines
- Grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Afinitor Disperz. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Afinitor Disperz contraindications
You should not use Afinitor Disperz if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient everolimus, or to other rapamycin derivatives such as sirolimus and temsirolimus
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Afinitor Disperz
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Embryo-fetal toxicity (can cause harm to an unborn baby)
Talk to your doctor before using Afinitor Disperz if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Afinitor Disperz
- Have hepatic impairment
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Afinitor Disperz generic
Afinitor Disperz is the trademark brand name for everolimus distributed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. A generic version of everolimus is not currently available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Afinitor Disperz savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.