Arnuity Ellipta Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Arnuity Ellipta medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Arnuity Ellipta cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Arnuity Ellipta patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Arnuity Ellipta patient assistance?
We review each Arnuity Ellipta enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Arnuity Ellipta patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Arnuity Ellipta patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Arnuity Ellipta. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who’ll supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you’ll typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Arnuity Ellipta coupon provider?
NiceRx is not an Arnuity Ellipta coupon, Arnuity Ellipta discount card, or Arnuity Ellipta copay card provider. We don’t offer Arnuity Ellipta manufacturer coupons, Arnuity Ellipta discounts, rebates, Arnuity Ellipta savings cards, trial offers, or free Arnuity Ellipta samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Arnuity Ellipta patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Arnuity Ellipta if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Arnuity Ellipta if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Arnuity Ellipta
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Arnuity Ellipta prescription
- Your healthcare plan doesn’t cover Arnuity Ellipta medication
- You don’t have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Arnuity Ellipta with insurance?
The cost of Arnuity Ellipta with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Arnuity Ellipta cost without insurance?
Arnuity Ellipta prices without insurance will vary depending on the strength of the medication you purchase (50 mcg, 100 mcg, or 200 mcg) and the amount you buy (14 or 30 blisters). Prices also vary by retailer. A pack of 30, 100 mcg Arnuity Ellipta blisters will cost around $220. Please note this is just a guide price.
What is Arnuity Ellipta?
Arnuity Ellipta is an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) medicine used to lessen and prevent asthma symptoms in adults and children five years and older. It is a medication that you inhale directly into your airways and lungs using an inhaler. The medication contains a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, helping to open up your airways and lungs, reducing your asthma symptoms. Arnuity Ellipta should be taken every day to give you daily relief from your symptoms. It’s not a rescue medication used to relieve sudden onsets of severe symptoms (like an asthma attack) and does not replace your rescue inhaler.
Arnuity Ellipta active ingredients
The active ingredient in Arnuity Ellipta is called fluticasone furoate. It’s a corticosteroid medication that can reduce inflammation in your airways and lungs. When you inhale Arnuity Ellipta, fluticasone furoate attaches to areas on the surface of the cells in your lungs and airways called glucocorticoid receptors. This stimulates the receptors, making them produce lower amounts of the molecules that trigger inflammation and greater amounts of anti-inflammatory proteins. This helps to reduce inflammation in your airways and lungs, lessening your asthma symptoms.
Arnuity Ellipta side effects & Arnuity Ellipta drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Arnuity Ellipta include:
- A sore throat
- A runny nose
- An increase in upper respiratory tract infections, like the common cold and the flu
In some instances, Arnuity Ellipta can cause more serious side effects. These are rarer but they can include:
- Reduced immune system function, making you more vulnerable to infections, including serious infections like pneumonia and tuberculosis
- Reduced adrenal gland function (adrenal insufficiency) that can be fatal in serious cases
- A sudden worsening of your asthma symptoms, including asthma attacks (paradoxical bronchospasm)
- Falls in bone density (osteoporosis), particularly in people who are at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause anaphylaxis – a potentially life-threatening condition where your immune system overreacts, causing swelling in your face, mouth, and throat that can make it hard to breathe
- Fungal infections (candida/thrush) in your mouth and throat – this is less likely if you rinse your mouth out with water after taking your Arnuity Ellipta
- An increased risk of eye problems, including glaucoma, cataracts, and blurred vision
- Slowed rates of growth in children
When taken alongside other medications, Arnuity Ellipta can interact with these medications. Tell your prescribing physician about all medication you’re taking, particularly:
- Any other medications taken to treat asthma or other breathing problems
- Any other medications that contain steroids
- Any medications taken to treat bacterial, viral, or fungal infections, including ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, nelfinavir, or cobicistat
If you’re unsure if you’re taking any of these, take the packaging of all your medications and supplements to your doctor or pharmacist.
Arnuity Ellipta warnings & precautions
Arnuity Ellipta is a maintenance medication used every day to help you lessen and control your asthma symptoms. Arnuity Ellipta should not be used to treat sudden and severe onset of symptoms, like asthma attacks. Use your rescue inhaler to treat sudden and severe symptoms, or whatever rescue medication your doctor has prescribed to you. The medication should not be given to children under the age of five.
Arnuity Ellipta isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Arnuity Ellipta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient fluticasone furoate
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Arnuity Ellipta
- Are allergic to any other steroids
- Have a severe allergy to any milk proteins
Talk to your doctor before taking Arnuity Ellipta if you:
- Have any problems with your immune system
- Have any liver problems
- Have weakened bones (osteoporosis)
- Have any eye problems, including cataracts or glaucoma
- Have or have ever had any problems with your adrenal glands
- Currently have any form of infection
- Have recently been around someone who has measles or chickenpox
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.