Your monthly Copiktra cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Copiktra patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Copiktra patient assistance?
We review each Copiktra enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Copiktra patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Copiktra patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Copiktra, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Copiktra coupon provider?
NiceRx is not a Copiktra coupon, Copiktra discount card, or Copiktra copay card provider. We do not offer Copiktra manufacturer coupons, Copiktra discounts, rebates, Copiktra savings cards, trial offers, or free Copiktra samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me get Copiktra cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Copiktra
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Copiktra prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Copiktra cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Copiktra costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Copiktra oral capsules 15 mg will cost around $19,000 for 56 capsules.
How much does Copiktra cost with insurance?
The copay for Copiktra will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Copiktra?
Copiktra is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Secura Bio, Inc. It is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with:
- Relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) after at least two prior therapies
- Relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) after at least two prior systemic therapies
This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on the overall response rate.
What doses of Copiktra are available?
Copiktra is available in capsule form, in the following doses: 15 mg, 25 mg.
Take 25 mg orally, twice daily. Swallow the capsule whole and do not crush, chew, break, or open. Modify the dosage for toxicity. You may take Copiktra with or without food. If you miss a dose take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if you are more than 6 hours late for the dose.
See the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning and medication guide. Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Copiktra active ingredients
The active ingredient of Copiktra is duvelisib. Duvelisib is a PI3K inhibitor with activity against PI3K-δ and PI3K-γ isoforms expressed in normal and malignant B-cells. Duvelisib induces growth inhibition and reduced viability in cell lines derived from B-cell malignancies and in primary CLL tumor cells. Duvelisib blocks several key cell-signaling pathways, including B-cell receptor signaling and CXCR12-mediated chemotaxis of malignant B-cells. Also, duvelisib inhibits CXCL12-induced T cell migration and M-CSF and IL-4 driven M2 polarization of macrophages.
Copiktra side effects
The most common side effects of Copiktra in clinical trials include:
- Cough, upper respiratory infection, pneumonia
- Musculoskeletal pain
In rare instances, Copiktra can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Fatal and/or serious infections
- Fatal and/or serious diarrhea or colitis
- Fatal and/or serious cutaneous reactions
- Fatal and/or serious pneumonitis
- Hepatotoxicity – monitor hepatic function
- Embryo-fetal toxicity – use effective contraception during treatment
- Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia (PJP) – provide prophylaxis for PJP during treatment and following completion of treatment
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Copiktra against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Copiktra to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Copiktra drug interactions
Copiktra can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A inducers
- CYP3A inhibitors
- CYP3A substrates
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Copiktra.
You should not use Copiktra if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient duvelisib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Copiktra
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Copiktra if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Copiktra
- Have an intestinal disorder such as ulcerative colitis
- Have lung disease
- Have liver disease
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Copiktra is the trademark brand name for duvelisib manufactured by Secura Bio, Inc. A generic version of duvelisib is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Copiktra savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.