Darzalex Faspro Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Darzalex Faspro medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Darzalex Faspro cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Darzalex Faspro patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Darzalex Faspro patient assistance?
We review each Darzalex Faspro enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Darzalex Faspro patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Darzalex Faspro patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Darzalex Faspro, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Darzalex Faspro coupon provider?
NiceRx is not a Darzalex Faspro coupon, Darzalex Faspro discount card, or Darzalex Faspro copay card provider. We do not offer Darzalex Faspro manufacturer coupons, Darzalex Faspro discounts, rebates, Darzalex Faspro savings cards, trial offers, or free Darzalex Faspro samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me get Darzalex Faspro cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Darzalex Faspro
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Darzalex Faspro prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Darzalex Faspro cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Darzalex Faspro costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Darzalex Faspro subcutaneous solution (1800 mg-30,000 units/15 mL) will cost around $8,800 for 15 milliliters.
How much does Darzalex Faspro cost with insurance?
The copay for Darzalex Faspro will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Darzalex Faspro?
Darzalex Faspro is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Janssen Biotech, Inc. Darzalex Faspro is used to treat adult patients with multiple myeloma in combination therapy with:
- Bortezomib, melphalan, and prednisone in patients newly diagnosed who are not able to be treated with autologous stem cell transplant
- Lenalidomide and dexamethasone in patients newly diagnosed who are not suitable for autologous stem cell transplant and in those with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have already tried at least one previous treatment
- Bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone in patients newly diagnosed who are suitable for autologous stem cell transplant
- Pomalidomide and dexamethasone in patients who have had at least one prior line of therapy including lenalidomide and a proteasome inhibitor
- Carfilzomib and dexamethasone in individuals with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have used 1 to 3 prior treatments
- Bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients who have received at least one prior treatment
- As monotherapy in individuals who have used at least 3 previous treatments including a proteasome inhibitor (PI) and an immunomodulatory agent or who are double-refractory to a PI and an immunomodulatory agent
What doses of Darzalex Faspro are available?
Darzalex Faspro is available in injection form, in the following doses: 1,800 mg daratumumab and 30,000 units hyaluronidase per 15 mL.
Darzalex Faspro is for subcutaneous use only. Prior to use pre-medicate with a corticosteroid, acetaminophen, and histamine-1 receptor antagonist. Your recommended dose of Darzalex Faspro is given over 3 to 5 minutes. Please read the full prescribing information and always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Darzalex Faspro active ingredients
The active ingredients of Darzalex Faspro are daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj. Daratumumab is classed as a human immunoglobulin G (IgG) kappa monoclonal antibody.
Darzalex Faspro side effects
The most common adverse reactions of Darzalex Faspro in clinical trials include:
- For Darzalex Faspro monotherapy is upper respiratory tract infection
- With D-VMP are upper respiratory tract infection, constipation, nausea, tiredness, fever, peripheral sensory neuropathy, diarrhea, cough, difficulty sleeping, vomiting, and back pain
- With D-Rd are tiredness, diarrhea, upper respiratory tract infection, muscle spasms, constipation, fever, pneumonia, and dyspnea
- Hematology laboratory abnormalities include decreased leukocytes, lymphocytes, neutrophils, platelets, hemoglobin
- Hypertension, tachycardia
- Ocular adverse reactions, including choroidal effusion, acute myopia, and acute angle-closure glaucoma
- Hypersensitivity and other systemic administration-related reactions include bronchospasm, nasal congestion, cough, allergic rhinitis, wheezing, anaphylactic reaction, fever, chest pain, pruritus, chills, vomiting, nausea, hypotension, and blurred vision
In rare instances, Darzalex Faspro can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Neutropenia – monitor complete blood cell counts. Consider withholding treatment to allow recovery of neutrophils
- Thrombocytopenia – Consider withholding treatment to allow recovery of platelets
- Embryo-fetal toxicity – females of reproductive potential are advised to use effective contraception
- Interference with cross-matching and red blood cell antibody screening
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Darzalex Faspro against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Darzalex Faspro to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Darzalex Faspro drug interactions
Other drugs may interact with Darzalex Faspro, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your health care provider about all of your medication including any supplements you are taking.
Darzalex Faspro contraindications
You should not use Darzalex Faspro if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients daratumumab or hyaluronidase-fihj
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in the Darzalex Faspro formulation
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Darzalex Faspro if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Darzalex Faspro
- Have a history of breathing problems
- Have had shingles (herpes zoster)
- Have had or might have a hepatitis B infection
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Darzalex Faspro generic
Darzalex Faspro is the trademark brand name for daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj manufactured by Janssen Biotech, Inc. A generic version of daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Darzalex Faspro savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.