Dayvigo Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Dayvigo medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Dayvigo cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Dayvigo patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Dayvigo prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|5mg 30 tablets||$320.00||$49.00||$271.00|
|10mg 30 tablets||$320.00||$49.00||$271.00|
Am I eligible for the Dayvigo patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Dayvigo patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which are set by the pharmaceutical companies, however, the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Dayvigo patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Dayvigo patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Dayvigo. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Dayvigo assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Dayvigo patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Dayvigo medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Dayvigo coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Dayvigo patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Dayvigo manufacturer coupons, Dayvigo discounts, or free Dayvigo samples. We are not a Dayvigo coupon provider or Dayvigo discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Dayvigo if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Dayvigo patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Dayvigo medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Dayvigo cost without insurance?
Dayvigo’s cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Dayvigo oral tablets 5 mg usually cost $317 for 30 tablets. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Dayvigo cost with insurance?
The copay for Dayvigo with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Dayvigo?
Dayvigo is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) – approved medication manufactured by Eisai Inc. Dayvigo is a prescription drug for adults who have problems falling or staying asleep (insomnia). Insomnia affects all age groups and is the most common sleep disorder in the world. It is not known if Dayvigo is safe and effective in children under the age of 18 years.
Dayvigo is a federally controlled substance (CIV). It can be abused or cause dependence. You should keep Dayvigo in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away Dayvigo may harm others and is against the law. In clinical trials, Dayvigo did not cause signs or symptoms of withdrawal after discontinuation. This suggests that it does not produce physical dependence in those taking it.
What doses of Dayvigo are available?
Dayvigo is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 5 mg or 10 mg.
- Take Dayvigo exactly as your healthcare provider advises you to take it. Take Dayvigo one time each night, just before going to bed, but only when you can stay in bed for a full night for at least 7 hours. Time to sleep onset may take longer if you take it with or soon after a meal. Call your healthcare provider if your insomnia (sleep problem) worsens or if it has not improved within 7 to 10 days. This could mean that another condition is causing your sleep problem. If you take too much Dayvigo, call your healthcare professional for medical advice or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away. Store Dayvigo tablets at room temperature
Dayvigo active ingredients
Lemborexant belongs to the class of medications called hypnotics and is an orexin receptor antagonist and the mechanism of action of lemborexant in the treatment of insomnia is thought to be through the blocking of orexin receptors, which normally play a role in staying awake.
Dayvigo side effects
The most common side effects of Dayvigo include:
- Drowsiness (somnolence) that continues into the next day
- Nightmares or unusual dreams
In rare instances, Dayvigo can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Temporary inability to move or talk (sleep paralysis) – this can last up to several minutes while you are going to sleep or waking up
- Temporary weakness in your legs – this can occur during the day or night
- Complex sleep behaviors such as sleep-walking, sleep-driving, preparing and eating food, making phone calls, having sex, or doing other activities while not fully awake. You may not remember what you did the next morning
- Worsening depression and suicidal thoughts
Side effects are more likely if Dayvigo is taken in a high dose, with other CNS depressants, or after a poor night’s sleep.
Other possible side effects may occur. Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Dayvigo against your risk of side effects.
Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Dayvigo to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Dayvigo drug interactions
Dayvigo can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A inhibitors – rifampin, carbamazepine, St. John’s wort, clarithromycin, itraconazole
- Moderate CYP3A inhibitors – bosentan, efavirenz, etravirine, modafinil
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Dayvigo. Tell your doctor about all other medicines you take, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Dayvigo if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient lemborexant
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Dayvigo
Talk to your doctor before using Dayvigo if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Dayvigo
- Have a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts
- Have a drug or alcohol abuse or addiction
- Have sudden onsets of muscle weakness (cataplexy), or daytime sleepiness
- Fall asleep often at unexpected times (narcolepsy)
- Have lung problems or breathing problems, including sleep apnea or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease )
- Have liver problems – people with impairment to liver function may need to reduce their dose
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant – a pregnancy registry is available for people who take Dayvigo while pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – It is not known if lemborexant passes into breast milk
Dayvigo is the trademark brand name for lemborexant manufactured by Eisai Inc. A generic version of lemborexant is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Dayvigo savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.