Your monthly Depo-Estradiol cost savings if eligible
The Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Depo-Estradiol, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Depo-Estradiol assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Depo-Estradiol.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Depo-Estradiol assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Depo-Estradiol.
Is NiceRx a Depo-Estradiol coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Depo-Estradiol patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Depo-Estradiol samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Depo-Estradiol coupons, discount cards, or Depo-Estradiol copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Depo-Estradiol cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Depo-Estradiol medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Depo-Estradiol cost without insurance?
Depo-Estradiol prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Depo-Estradiol intramuscular solution (cypionate 5 mg/mL) typically costs $150 for 5 milliliters.
How much does Depo-Estradiol cost with insurance?
The copay for Depo-Estradiol will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Depo-Estradiol with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Depo-Estradiol?
Depo-Estradiol is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Pfizer Inc. Depo-Estradiol is a form of estrogen, a female sex hormone that regulates many processes in the body.
Depo-Estradiol is used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness, burning, or irritation. It is also used to treat a lack of estrogen caused by ovarian failure or a condition known as hypogonadism.
What doses of Depo-Estradiol are available?
Depo-Estradiol is available in injection form, in the following doses: 5 mg in 1 mL.
Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Depo-Estradiol active ingredients
Depo-estradiol contains estradiol cypionate as the active ingredient.
Depo-Estradiol side effects
The most common side effects of Depo-Estradiol in clinical trials include:
- Breast pain
- Breast tenderness
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods
- Breakthrough bleeding
- Hair loss
- Nausea, vomiting
- Bloating, stomach cramps
In rare instances, Depo-Estradiol can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Increased risk of cancer of the breast, endometrial cancer, or ovaries
- Increased risk of cardiovascular problems such as blood clots, stroke, heart attack – symptoms include stabbing chest pain or pressure spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating, sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems breathing
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Unusual vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain
- High levels of calcium in your blood – nausea, vomiting, constipation, increased thirst or urination, muscle weakness, bone pain, tiredness
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Depo-Estradiol against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Depo-Estradiol to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Depo-Estradiol drug interactions
Depo-Estradiol can interact with other medications. These include:
- Aromatase inhibitors such as anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole, fulvestrant, ospemifene, raloxifene, tamoxifen, toremifene, tranexamic acid
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Depo-Estradiol. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Depo-Estradiol if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient estradiol cypionate
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Depo-Estradiol
- Have unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor
- Have liver disease
- Have a history of heart attacks, stroke, or blood clots
- Have a history of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions before using Depo-Estradiol if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Depo-Estradiol
- Have heart disease
- Have liver problems, or jaundice caused by pregnancy or taking hormones
- Have a thyroid disorder
- Have gallbladder disease
- Have kidney problems
- Have asthma
- Have epilepsy
- Suffer from migraines
- Have porphyria
- Have endometriosis or uterine fibroid tumors
- Have hereditary angioedema
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Depo-Estradiol is the trademark brand name for estradiol cypionate manufactured by Pfizer Inc. A generic version of estradiol cypionate is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Depo-Estradiol savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.