Is NiceRx an Enstilar coupon provider?
NiceRx does not provide Enstilar coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Enstilar manufacturer coupons, Enstilar discounts, rebates, Enstilar savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Enstilar medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Enstilar cheaper if I have insurance?
How much does Enstilar cost without insurance?
Enstilar prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Enstilar topical foam (0.064%-0.005%) will typically cost around $1,300 for 60 grams.
How much does Enstilar cost with insurance?
Your healthcare plan will determine the copay of Enstilar with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Enstilar?
Enstilar is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Leo Pharma Inc. It is a combination of calcipotriene, a vitamin D analog, and betamethasone dipropionate, a steroid, used to treat plaque psoriasis in patients 12 years and older.
What doses of Enstilar are available?
Enstilar is available as a foam, in the following doses: 0.005%/0.064% (50 mcg of calcipotriene and 0.643 mg of betamethasone dipropionate per gram of foam).
Apply Enstilar Foam to the affected area once daily for up to 4 weeks. Do not apply over a large area of skin. Do not use on the face, groin, or axillae, or if skin atrophy is present. Enstilar is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
The propellants in Enstilar Foam are flammable. Avoid fire, open flame, and smoking during and immediately after application. Please read the patient information provided and always speak with your healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Enstilar active ingredients
Enstilar contains calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate as the active ingredients.
Enstilar side effects
The most common side effects of Enstilar in clinical trials include:
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Skin irritation, dryness, itching, redness, or hives
- Redness or crusting around hair follicles
In rare instances, Enstilar can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Hypercalcemia (confusion, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, constipation, increased thirst or urination, weight loss) and hypercalciuria – discontinue treatment until calcium metabolism has returned to normal
- Reversible hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression with risk of glucocorticosteroid insufficiency during and after withdrawal of treatment
- Cataracts and glaucoma
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Enstilar against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions to Enstilar to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Enstilar drug interactions
Other drugs may interact with Enstilar, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your health care provider about all of your medications including any supplements you are taking.
You should not use Enstilar if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients calcipotriene or betamethasone dipropionate
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Enstilar
Talk to your doctor before using Enstilar if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Enstilar
- Have high calcium in your blood or urine
- Have an adrenal gland disorder
- Have cataracts or glaucoma
- Have liver disease
- Have severe forms of psoriasis
- Have a skin infection
- Are receiving UV light treatments (phototherapy)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk
Enstilar is the trademark brand name for calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate manufactured by Leo Pharma Inc. A generic version of calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Enstilar savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.