Estrace Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Estrace medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Estrace cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Estrace patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Estrace patient assistance?
We review each Estrace enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Estrace patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Estrace patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Estrace, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Estrace coupon provider?
NiceRx is not an Estrace coupon, Estrace discount card, or Estrace copay card provider. We do not offer Estrace manufacturer coupons, Estrace discounts, rebates, Estrace savings cards, trial offers, or free Estrace samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me get Estrace cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Estrace
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Estrace prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Estrace cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Estrace costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Estrace oral tablets 0.5 mg will cost around $580 for 100 tablets.
How much does Estrace cost with insurance?
The copay for Estrace will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Estrace?
Estrace is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Estrace is used to treat the symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, vaginal changes, the prevention of osteoporosis in menopausal women, and to replace estrogen in women with ovarian failure.
Estrace is not recommended to prevent heart disease, stroke, or dementia.
What doses of Estrace are available?
Estrace is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 0.5 mg. Estrace is also available as a vaginal cream.
Make sure you have regular physical exams and mammograms and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using Estrace.
Please read the full patient information and drug information provided and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Estrace active ingredients
The active ingredient of Estrace is estradiol.
Estrace side effects
The most common side effects of Estrace in clinical trials include:
- Breast tenderness, breast pain
- Headache, back pain
- Weight gain
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps
- Mood changes
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Thinning scalp hair
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods
- Breakthrough bleeding
In rare instances, Estrace can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Risk of endometrial cancer increases with the use of unopposed estrogens. Adding progestin may reduce the risk of endometrial hyperplasia, a precursor to uterine cancer
- Increased risk of blood clots, stroke, heart attack, or cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovaries
- Chest pain or pressure, spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- Sudden numbness or weakness (especially down one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech
- Sudden vision loss, sharp chest pain, shortness of breath, coughing up blood, pain or warmth in one or both legs
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Memory problems, confusion
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain
- High levels of calcium in your blood
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Estrace against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Estrace to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Estrace drug interactions
Estrace can interact with other medications. These include:
- Aromatase inhibitors – anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole
- Inducers of CYP3A4 such as St. John’s Wort, phenobarbital, carbamazepine, and rifampin
- Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as erythromycin, clarithromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, and grapefruit juice
- Patients on thyroid replacement therapy may require higher doses of thyroid hormone
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Estrace. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take. This includes prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Estrace if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient estradiol
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Estrace
- Have undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Have liver disease
- Have a bleeding disorder
- Have ever had a heart attack, a stroke, or a blood clot
- Have undiagnosed unusual vaginal bleeding
- Have a history of hormone-related cancer, breast cancer, or cancer of the uterus/cervix, or vagina
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Estrace if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Estrace
- Have high blood pressure
- Have diabetes
- Have high cholesterol
- Are overweight
- Have heart disease
- Have liver problems, or jaundice caused by pregnancy or taking hormones
- Have kidney disease
- Have gallbladder disease
- Have asthma
- Suffer from seizures
- Suffer from migraines
- Have endometriosis or uterine fibroid tumors
- Have a family history of angioedema
- Have porphyria
- Have a thyroid disorder
- Have high levels of calcium in your blood
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – Estrace can slow breast milk production
Estrace is the trademark brand name for estradiol manufactured by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A generic version of estradiol is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Estrace savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.