Evenity Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Evenity medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Evenity cost savings if eligible
The Evenity patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Evenity, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Evenity patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Evenity assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Evenity patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Evenity patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Evenity.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Evenity assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Evenity patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Evenity.
Is NiceRx an Evenity coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Evenity patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Evenity samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Evenity coupons, discount cards, or Evenity copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Evenity if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Evenity medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Evenity with insurance?
The cost of Evenity will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Evenity with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Evenity cost without insurance?
Evenity prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Evenity subcutaneous solution (105 mg/1.17 mL) typically costs $2,000 for 2.34 milliliters.
What is Evenity?
Evenity contains the prescription medicine romosozumab. It is used for the treatment of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis (a condition where bones are weaker and more fragile) who are at high risk of bone fracture, classed as:
- A history of osteoporotic fracture
- Having multiple risk factors for fracture
- Patients who are not tolerant to, or have not responded to other treatment for osteoporosis
Evenity may be used alone or in combination with other medicines. It belongs to a class of drugs known as monoclonal antibodies. These are man-made proteins that behave like naturally occurring antibodies within your immune system.
Evenity is given as an injection under the skin of your stomach, upper thigh, or upper arm. It is usually given as 2 injections, once a month for 12 months. Evenity should only be used for 12 monthly doses, as after this, its effects begin to reduce.
Evenity active ingredients
Evenity blocks the action of sclerostin in the body. Sclerostin helps to control the production of bone in your body. Evenity helps to increase the production of bone and to a lesser degree, reduces bone resorption (the breakdown of bone into minerals such as calcium, which are transferred into the blood).
Romosozumab-aqqg has been shown in animal studies to stimulate new bone formation on trabecular and cortical bone surfaces by stimulating osteoblastic activity (the formation of bone). This results in an increase in trabecular and cortical bone mass and helps to improve bone structure and strength.
Evenity side effects
The most common side effects caused by Evenity include:
- Joint pain
In rare instances, Evenity can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Low levels of calcium – muscle contractions or spasm, numb or tingly feeling around mouth, fingers, or toes
- Swollen or red gums, infected gums, or loose teeth
- Unusual or new pain in your thigh, hip, or groin
- Numb or pain in the jaw
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Evenity against your risk of side effects.
Evenity drug interactions
Evenity can interact with other medications. These include:
- Steroid treatment – beclomethasone, cortisone, fludrocortisone, prednisolone
- Bisphosphonates used to prevent bone breakdown – alendronate, ibandronate, pamidronate, risedronate
- Treatments for cancer – axitinib, cabozantinib, everolimus, lenalidomide, pomalidomide
- Other monoclonal antibodies for the reduction of bone loss – denosumab
- Etelcalcetide – classed as an oligopeptide for the treatment of hyperparathyroidism in patients receiving hemodialysis treatment
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Evenity.
Evenity warning and precautions
You should not use Evenity if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient romosozumab-aqqg
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Evenity
- Have low levels of calcium in your blood (hypocalcemia)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Evenity if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Evenity
- Have cancer
- Are receiving chemotherapy
- Have blood vessel disorders
- Have had a stroke, heart attack, or any other heart problems
- Are receiving dialysis or have kidney disease
- Have dental problems
- Are taking steroids
- Cannot take calcium and vitamin D supplements daily
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.