Is NiceRx an Ibupak coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. We do not offer trial offers or free Ibupak samples. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Ibupak coupons, discount cards, or Ibupak copay cards.
Ibupak patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
How much does Ibupak cost without insurance?
Ibupak prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Ibupak typically costs $1,700 for 1 kit.
How much does Ibupak cost with insurance?
The copay for Ibupak will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Ibupak with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Ibupak?
Ibupak (generic name, ibuprofen) is a medication manufactured by PureTek Corporation. Ibuprofen is classed as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), used for the relief of mild to moderate pain of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Ibuprofen tablets are also indicated for the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
What doses of Ibupak are available?
Ibupak is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 400 mg, 600 mg and 800 mg.
Read the drug information provided with your medicine and always speak with your healthcare provider for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Ibupak active ingredients
Ibupak contains ibuprofen as the active ingredient.
Ibupak side effects
The most common side effects of Ibupak in clinical trials include:
- Loss of appetite, nausea
- Stomach pain
In rare instances, Ibupak can cause more serious adverse effects. These can include:
- Allergic reactions – skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Bleeding – bloody or tar-like stools, vomiting blood or what looks like coffee grounds, red or pink urine, unusual bruising or bleeding
- Heart attack – tightness in the chest, trouble breathing, nausea, shortness of breath, feeling faint
- Heart failure – shortness of breath, swollen ankles, feet, or hands, sudden weight gain, feeling weak or tired
- High blood pressure
- Liver problems – upper right side stomach pain, loss of appetite, clay-colored stools, dark yellow or brown urine, yellowing of skin or eyes, tiredness
- Redness, blistering, peeling of the skin, mouth sores
- Stroke – numbness or weakness especially down one side of the body, difficulty speaking, confusion, difficulty walking, loss of balance or coordination, dizziness
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Ibupak against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Ibupak to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Ibupak drug interactions
Ibupak can interact with other medications. These include:
This medication may also interact with the following:
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Ibupak. Keep a list of all the products you use and tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription or over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
You should not use Ibupak if you:
- Have had an allergic reaction to the active ingredient ibuprofen
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Ibupak
Talk to your doctor about your medical condition before using Ibupak if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Ibupak
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Have high blood pressure
- Have asthma
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Ibupak is the trademark brand name for ibuprofen manufactured by PureTek Corporation. A generic version of ibuprofen is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Ibupak savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.