Invega Hayfera Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Invega Hayfera medication with our help.Get Started Now
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Invega Hafyera cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Invega Hafyera prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Invega Hafyera. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Invega Hafyera assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Invega Hafyera medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx an Invega Hafyera coupon provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Invega Hafyera patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Invega Hafyera manufacturer coupons, Invega Hafyera discounts, or free Invega Hafyera samples. We are not an Invega Hafyera coupon provider or Invega Hafyera discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Invega Hafyera cheaper if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Invega Hafyera patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Invega Hafyera medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Invega Hafyera cost without insurance?
Invega Hafyera cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Invega Hafyera intramuscular suspension, extended-release (1092 mg/3.5 mL) usually costs $13,000 for 3.5 milliliters. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Invega Hafyera cost with insurance?
The copay for Invega Hafyera with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Invega Hafyera?
Invega Hafyera is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Invega Hafyera is an atypical antipsychotic, 6-month paliperidone palmitate injection, indicated for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults after they have been adequately treated with:
- A once-a-month paliperidone palmitate extended-release injectable suspension (Invega Sustenna) for at least four months or,
- An every-three-month paliperidone palmitate extended-release injectable suspension (Invega Trinza) for at least one three-month cycle
See the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning. Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with antipsychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death. Invega Hafyera is not recommended for use in patients with dementia-related psychosis.
What doses of Invega Hafyera are available?
Invega Hafyera is available in an extended-release injectable suspension formulation, in the following doses: 1,092 mg/3.5 mL or 1,560 mg/5 mL single-dose prefilled syringes.
Invega Hafyera is given as an intramuscular injection in your buttocks, once every 6 months. It is used after you have been treated with the 1-month injection for at least 4 months or the 3-month injection for at least one injection cycle. Invega Hafyera is used to keep symptoms under control after your symptoms have been adequately treated with the 1-month or 3-month injection.
Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Invega Hafyera active ingredients
Invega Hafyera contains paliperidone palmitate as the active ingredient.
Invega Hafyera side effects
The most common side effects of Invega Hafyera in clinical trials include:
- Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness
- Weight gain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Injection site reaction
In rare instances, Invega Hafyera can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Cerebrovascular adverse reactions in elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) – manage with immediate discontinuation of the drug and close monitoring
- QT prolongation
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Metabolic changes – monitor for hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)/diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and weight gain
- Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure when standing up from a seated position) and syncope
- Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis – carry out complete blood counts (CBC) in patients with pre-existing low white blood cell count
- Hyperprolactinemia – increased prolactin levels
- Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Invega Hafyera against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Invega Hafyera to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Invega Hafyera drug interactions
Invega Hafyera can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A4/P-glycoprotein (P-gp) inducers
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Invega Hafyera.
Invega Hafyera contraindications
You should not use Invega Hafyera if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient paliperidone palmitate, or risperidone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Invega Hafyera
- Have renal impairment
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Invega Hafyera if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Invega Hafyera
- Have Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS)
- Have any heart problems
- Have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- Have uncontrolled movements of your tongue, face, mouth, or jaw
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have diabetes or have a family history of diabetes
- Have Parkinson’s disease or a type of dementia called Lewy Body Dementia
- Have a low white blood cell count
- Have problems with dizziness or fainting or are being treated for high blood pressure
- Suffer from seizures or epilepsy
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Invega Hafyera generic
Invega Hafyera is the trademark brand name for paliperidone palmitate manufactured by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. A generic version of paliperidone palmitate is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Invega Hafyera savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.