Jadenu Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Jadenu medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
The Jadenu patient assistance program is available to eligible individuals who are unable to afford their Jadenu medication. At NiceRx, we can help you to enroll in the program for $49 per month.* We work directly with your healthcare provider to submit your enrollment application on your behalf. By handling the full enrollment process for you, we can help you get easy and affordable access to the medications you need. If you are successfully enrolled in the program, we will also request prescription refills on your behalf for up to 1 year.
Your monthly Jadenu cost savings if eligible
The Jadenu patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Jadenu, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Jadenu patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Jadenu assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Jadenu patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Jadenu patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Jadenu.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Jadenu assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Jadenu patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Jadenu.
Is NiceRx a Jadenu coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Jadenu patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Jadenu samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Jadenu coupons, discount cards, or Jadenu copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Jadenu if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Jadenu medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Jadenu with insurance?
The cost of Jadenu will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Jadenu with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Jadenu cost without insurance?
Jadenu prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Jadenu oral tablets 90 mg typically cost $1,300 for 30 tablets.
What is Jadenu?
Jadenu contains the prescription medicine deferasirox, which helps to remove iron from your blood. Jadenu is used to treat:
- Adults and children who are 2 years of age and older, that have increased levels of iron in their blood over a long period of time, due to repeated blood transfusions. It is not known if Jadenu is safe and effective for treating children under 2 years of age for this condition
- Adults and children who are 10 years of age or older with thalassemia that have an increased amount of iron in their blood but have not been receiving regular blood transfusions. It is not known if Jadenu is safe and effective for treating children under 10 years of age for this condition
It is not known if Jadenu is safe and effective to use with other medicines to treat an increased amount of iron in the blood.
Jadenu active ingredients
Jadenu contains deferasirox, which binds with excess iron in your blood easily. Once attached to the iron, it is removed from your body, mainly through your stools. This allows your iron levels to return to normal. Although deferasirox does not bind easily with zinc and copper, a reduction in their serum levels is also seen. The effects of this on your body is not certain.
Take Jadenu at the same time each day on an empty stomach or with a small low-fat meal. Jadenu tablets can be swallowed whole with a full glass of water or crushed and mixed with yogurt, applesauce, or other soft food. Jadenu Sprinkles, are sprinkled directly into a spoonful of soft food. The mixture should be swallowed right away without chewing, and not saved for later use. You may need regular blood tests, kidney or liver function tests every 6 months, and a liver biopsy, while you are taking this medicine.
Jadenu side effects
The most common side effects caused by Jadenu include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, diarrhea
- Skin rash
In rare instances, Jadenu can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, darker stools, yellow color to skin or eyes
- Swelling in your feet or ankles, shortness of breath, reduced urination
- Problems with vision or hearing
- Fever, chills, mouth sores, skin sores, pale skin, easily bruised, unusual bleeding, cold hands and feet, feeling light-headed
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Jadenu against your risk of side effects.
Jadenu drug interactions
Jadenu can interact with other medications. These include:
- Blood thinners – apixaban, clopidrogel, edoxaban, heparin,
- Corticosteroids – betamethasone, cortisone, dexamethasone, hydrocortisone, prednisolone
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) – bromfenac, diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxen
- Immunosuppressants – cyclosporine, voclosporin
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Treatments for high blood cholesterol – atorvastatin, simvastatin
- Treatments for irregular heartbeat – amiodarone, dronedarone, disopyramide
- Calcium channel blockers for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) – amlodipine, felodipine, nifedipine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Jadenu.
Jadenu warning and precautions
You should not use Jadenu if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient deferasirox
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Jadenu
- Have severe liver or kidney disease
- Have advanced cancer
- Have a bone marrow disorder
- Have low platelet levels in your blood
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Jadenu if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Jadenu
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
- Have low red blood cells
- Have cancer such as leukemia
- Have a stomach ulcer
- Have stomach or intestinal bleeding
- Have vision or hearing problems
- Have a weak immune system caused by disease or from receiving other treatments
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.