Khapzory Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Khapzory medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Khapzory cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Khapzory prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Khapzory patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Khapzory patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Khapzory enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Khapzory patient assistance program?
Applying for the Khapzory patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Khapzory, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Khapzory assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Khapzory patient assistance program, we will also request your Khapzory medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Khapzory coupon provider?
NiceRx does not provide Khapzory coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Khapzory manufacturer coupons, Khapzory discounts, rebates, Khapzory savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Khapzory medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Khapzory cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Khapzory patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Khapzory
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Khapzory prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Khapzory cost without insurance?
Khapzory prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Khapzory intravenous powder for injection 175 mg will typically cost around $750 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Khapzory cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Khapzory with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Khapzory?
Khapzory is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication distributed by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Irvine. Khapzory is a folate analog indicated for:
- Rescue after high-dose methotrexate therapy in patients with osteosarcoma
- Reducing the toxicity associated with overdosage of folic acid antagonists or impaired methotrexate elimination
- Treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with fluorouracil
Khapzory has certain limitations of use. It is not recommended for the treatment of pernicious anemia and megaloblastic anemia secondary to a lack of vitamin B12.
What doses of Khapzory are available?
Khapzory is available as a lyophilized powder formulation in a single-dose vial for reconstitution, in the following doses: 175 mg and 300 mg.
Khapzory is for intravenous administration only. Do not administer intrathecally.
- For rescue after High-dose methotrexate therapy – The methotrexate dose is 12 grams/m2 administered by intravenous infusion over 4 hours. Begin rescue at a dose of 7.5 mg every 6 hours, 24 hours after starting the methotrexate infusion. Continue until the methotrexate level is below 5 x 10-8 M. Adjust the dose if necessary based on methotrexate elimination
- Overdosage of folic acid antagonists or impaired methotrexate elimination – Begin as soon as possible after methotrexate overdosage, or within 24 hours of delayed methotrexate elimination. Administer Khapzory 7.5 mg intravenously every 6 hours until the methotrexate level is less than 5 x 10-8 M
- Metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with fluorouracil – The following regimens have been used for the treatment of colorectal cancer; Khapzory 100 mg/m2 by intravenous injection over a min of 3 minutes, followed by fluorouracil 370 mg/m2 once daily for 5 consecutive days; Khapzory 10 mg/m2 by intravenous injection followed by fluorouracil 425 mg/m2 once daily for 5 consecutive days. The five-day courses may be repeated every 4 weeks for 2 courses, then every 4 to 5 weeks, if the patient has recovered from toxicity from the prior course
Please read the full prescribing information for additional information and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Khapzory active ingredients
Khapzory contains levoleucovorin as the active ingredient.
Khapzory side effects
The most common side effects of Khapzory in clinical trials include:
- Stomatitis and vomiting
- In patients receiving levoleucovorin in combination with fluorouracil for metastatic colorectal cancer were stomatitis, and increased gastrointestinal toxicities (diarrhea, and nausea)
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Khapzory against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Khapzory to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Khapzory drug interactions
Khapzory can interact with other medications. These include:
- Antiepileptic drugs
- Fluorouracil – leucovorin products increase the toxicity of fluorouracil
- Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole with d,l-leucovorin for the acute treatment of Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia in patients with HIV infection was seen to increase rates of treatment failure and morbidity
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Khapzory.
You should not use Khapzory if you:
- Have had an allergic reaction to the active ingredient levoleucovorin
- Have had severe hypersensitivity reactions to leucovorin products, folic acid, folinic acid, or to any of the other ingredients in Khapzory
Talk to your doctor before using Khapzory if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Khapzory
- Have kidney disease
- Are dehydrated
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Khapzory is the trademark brand name for levoleucovorin distributed by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Irvine. A generic version of levoleucovorin is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Khapzory savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.