Lunesta Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lunesta medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
If you have been prescribed Lunesta to treat insomnia, we may be able to help you obtain your medication for less. We work alongside your healthcare provider to help you enroll in the Lunesta patient assistance program. With our help, you could get your Lunesta prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.* The full enrollment process is handled by us on your behalf and if you are successfully enrolled in the assistance program, we will request your medication refills from the manufacturer before your supply runs out.
Your monthly Lunesta cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Lunesta patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Lunesta patient assistance?
We review each Lunesta enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lunesta patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Lunesta patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Lunesta. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Lunesta coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Lunesta coupon, Lunesta discount card, or Lunesta copay card provider. We do not offer Lunesta manufacturer coupons, Lunesta discounts, rebates, Lunesta savings cards, trial offers, or free Lunesta samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lunesta patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Lunesta if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Lunesta if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Lunesta
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Lunesta prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Lunesta medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Lunesta with insurance?
The cost of Lunesta with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Lunesta cost without insurance?
Lunesta prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy (30 or 100 tablets). Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, a pack of 30 Lunesta tablets (at either 1 mg, 2 mg, or 3 mg strengths) will cost around $600.
What is Lunesta?
Lunesta is a prescription medicine given to adults to treat insomnia. Insomnia is a sleep disorder that makes it hard for you to fall or stay asleep. It can make you lose hours of sleep each night and can even stop you from getting any sleep at all. The disorder has a wide range of possible causes and these can vary widely from person to person. Insomnia can be caused by health problems, like sleep apnea, heart conditions, asthma, hormone problems, and chronic pain. It can also be caused by mental health problems, like depression and anxiety. Medications, recreational drugs, alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine can all cause it. As can stress and worry.
You can tackle your insomnia by understanding what causes it for you, and then addressing these problems. But at times, insomnia can feel overwhelming and impossible to overcome. Medications like Lunesta can help. If you have insomnia, your doctor may have prescribed Lunesta to you. It is a medication you take as a tablet you swallow before bed. It helps to calm areas of your brain, helping you to fall and stay asleep. Lunesta is for short-term use only, usually from 7 to 10 days.
Lunesta active ingredients
The active ingredient in Lunesta is called eszopiclone. It is a sedative-hypnotic that can help you fall and stay asleep. Eszopiclone works by increasing the effectiveness of a substance in your body called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) that can reduce the activity in parts of your brain.
When you take Lunesta, the eszopiclone it contains attaches to cells in your brain (called neurons) at sites on their surface called GABA receptors. This makes the GABA receptors more sensitive to GABA, helping to reduce activity in the parts of your brain that can keep you awake.
Lunesta side effects & Lunesta drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Lunesta include:
- Abnormal dreams
- Back pain
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- A dry mouth
- An unpleasant taste
In rare instances, Lunesta can cause more serious side effects, like:
- Changes in thinking and behavior, including increased irritability and aggressiveness, uncharacteristic extroversion, depression, anxiety, hallucinations and delusions, and an increased risk of self-harm and suicide.
- Engaging in complex behaviors while asleep that you are unaware of, including sleepwalking, making and eating food, having sex, talking on the phone, or driving a car. You may not remember doing these activities when you wake in the morning, and they can be risky or harmful.
- Memory loss and other memory problems.
- An increased risk of falls due to side effects like drowsiness and dizziness.
Lunesta can interact with other medications. Tell your prescribing doctor about all drugs you are taking, particularly:
- Any sleeping pills
- Any sedative medications that help you relax and fall asleep
- Any medications that contain alcohol, including over-the-counter cough medicines
- Any opioid medications taken to relieve pain
- Any antibiotics taken to treat a bacterial infection, including rifampicin, clarithromycin, or telithromycin
- Any antiviral medications taken to treat a viral infection
- Any antifungal medications taken to treat a fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- A mediation called olanzapine, used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
If you are unsure if you are taking any of these, take the packaging of all your medications and supplements to your doctor or pharmacist.
Lunesta warnings & precautions
Do not take Lunesta if you know you will not be able to get a full night’s sleep, such as if you need to get up for work or for a family responsibility.
Lunesta can be habit-forming. Always take your Lunesta exactly as directed by the doctor who prescribed it to you to minimize the risk of addiction.
Do not drink alcohol when taking Lunesta as it can make some side effects worse.
Lunesta can make you feel drowsy and/or dizzy, which could affect your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. You should avoid doing so until you are confident Lunesta does not affect you in this way.
Lunesta is not suitable for everyone. Don’t take Lunesta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient eszopiclone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lunesta (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Are allergic to zopiclone
- Have severe liver problems
- Have a muscle condition called myasthenia gravis
- Have severe breathing problems and/or sleep apnea
- Have ever experienced a complex sleep-related behavior, like walking, making and eating food, having sex, talking on the phone, or driving a car while you’re asleep
- Are under 18 years old
Talk to your doctor before taking Lunesta if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lunesta
- Have any liver problems
- Have any kidney problems
- Have a lung disease or any breathing problems
- Have a history of mental health problems, including depression and suicidal thoughts
- Have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or addiction
- Have a condition that affects your sleep, like periodic limb movement disorder or restless legs syndrome
- Drink alcohol
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.