How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Lyrica CR cost savings if eligible
The Lyrica CR patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Lyrica CR, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Lyrica CR patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Lyrica CR assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lyrica CR patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Lyrica CR patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Lyrica CR.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Lyrica CR assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Lyrica CR patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Lyrica CR.
Is NiceRx a Lyrica CR coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lyrica CR patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Lyrica CR samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Lyrica CR coupons, discount cards, or Lyrica CR copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Lyrica CR cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Lyrica CR medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Lyrica CR cost without insurance?
Lyrica CR prices without insurance will vary depending on how many you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Lyrica CR oral tablets, extended-release 82.5 mg typically cost $500 for 30 tablets.
How much does Lyrica CR cost with insurance?
The copay for Lyrica CR will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Lyrica CR with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Lyrica CR?
Lyrica CR is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Pfizer Inc. Lyrica CR is indicated for the management of:
- Neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN)
- Postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) caused by shingles
- Spinal cord injury
Lyrica CR is not recommended for the management of fibromyalgia or as adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial-onset seizures.
What doses of Lyrica CR are available?
Lyrica CR is available in extended-release tablet form, in the following doses: 82.5 mg, 165 mg, and 330 mg.
Take this medication by mouth, once daily, after an evening meal. Swallow the tablets whole. Do not split, crush, or chew. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
Read the full prescribing information and medication guide, and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Lyrica CR active ingredients
Lyrica CR contains pregabalin as the active ingredient. Pregabalin is chemically and structurally similar to gabapentin, with antiepileptic, analgesic, and anxiolytic properties.
Lyrica CR side effects
The most common side effects of Lyrica CR in clinical trials compared to placebo include:
- Blurred vision, dry mouth, and weight gain
In rare instances, Lyrica CR can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Muscle pain, tenderness, weakness, swelling of hands, ankles, or feet
- Angioedema – may be associated with life-threatening respiratory compromise requiring emergency treatment
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Increased risk of suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Peripheral edema
- Dizziness and somnolence
- Increased seizure frequency may occur in patients with seizure disorders if treatment is rapidly discontinued
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Lyrica CR against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Lyrica CR to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Lyrica CR drug interactions
Lyrica CR can interact with other medications. These include:
- Other treatments that may also cause drowsiness or breathing problems – opioids, or cough relievers such as codeine, hydrocodone, alcohol, marijuana (cannabis)
- Drugs for sleep or anxiety – alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem
- Muscle relaxants – carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine
- Antihistamines – cetirizine, diphenhydramine
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Lyrica CR.
Lyrica CR contraindications
You should not use Lyrica CR if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient pregabalin
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Lyrica CR
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Lyrica CR if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lyrica CR
- Have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Have a mood disorder, depression, or suicidal thoughts
- Have heart problems (especially congestive heart failure)
- Have a bleeding disorder, or low levels of platelets in your blood
- Have kidney disease
- Have diabetes (unless you are taking pregabalin to treat diabetic neuropathy)
- Have a drug or alcohol addiction
Lyrica CR generic
Lyrica CR is the trademark brand name for pregabalin manufactured by Pfizer Inc. A generic version of pregabalin is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Lyrica CR savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.