Lyumjev Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lyumjev medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Lyumjev cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Lyumjev patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Lyumjev prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Lyumjev patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Lyumjev patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which are set by the pharmaceutical companies, however, the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lyumjev patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Lyumjev patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Lyumjev. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Lyumjev assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Lyumjev patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Lyumjev medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Lyumjev coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lyumjev patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Lyumjev manufacturer coupons, Lyumjev discounts, or free Lyumjev samples. We are not a Lyumjev coupon provider or Lyumjev discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Lyumjev if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Lyumjev patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Lyumjev medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Lyumjev cost without insurance?
Lyumjev cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Lyumjev injectable solution (AABC 100 units/mL) usually costs $300 for 10 milliliters. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Lyumjev cost with insurance?
The copay for Lyumjev with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Lyumjev?
Lyumjev is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company. Lyumjev (insulin lispro-AABC injection) is a brand-name drug biosimilar for Humalog. They both contain the drug insulin lispro, which is a biologic medication.
Lyumjev is fast-acting insulin used to treat adults with type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes for the control of high blood sugar levels. As rapid-acting mealtime insulin, Lyumjev controls high blood sugar levels after meals in adults, reducing post-meal spikes.
Lyumjev can be given with a KwikPen, a vial, and syringe, or an insulin pump.
What doses of Lyumjev are available?
Lyumjev is available in injection form, in the following doses:
100 units/mL (U-100) available as:
- 10 mL multiple-dose vial (3)
- 3 mL single-patient-use KwikPen (3)
- 3 mL single-patient-use Junior KwikPen (3)
- 3 mL single-patient-use Tempo Pen (3)
- 3 mL single-patient-use cartridges (3)
Injection: 200 units/mL (U-200) available as:
- 3 mL single-patient-use KwikPen (3)
See the full prescribing information for important administration instructions.
- Subcutaneous Injection – administer Lyumjev at the start of a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal. Administer into the abdomen, upper arm, thigh, or buttocks. Rotate injection sites within the same region to reduce the risk of lipodystrophy and localized cutaneous amyloidosis
- Intravenous Infusion – administer Lyumjev U-100 intravenously only under medical supervision
- Individualize and adjust the dosage based on the patient’s metabolic needs, glucose monitoring results, and glycemic control goal
- Dose adjustments may be needed when switching from another insulin, with changes in physical activity, concomitant medications, meal patterns (i.e., amount and type of food, timing of food intake), changes in renal or hepatic function, or during acute illness
Hypoglycemia due to accidental mix-ups between insulin products can occur. Instruct patients to check insulin labels before injection. Do not transfer Lyumjev U-200 from the Lyumjev KwikPen to a syringe as overdosage and severe hypoglycemia can occur.
Unopened vials, pens, or cartridges can be stored in the refrigerator until the expiration date, or at room temperature for up to 28 days.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Lyumjev active ingredients
Lyumjev contains the active ingredient insulin lispro.
Lyumjev side effects
The most common side effects of Lyumjev in clinical trials include:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) – headache, hunger, sweating, irritability, dizziness, fast heart rate, and feeling anxious or shaky. If you are at risk of having severely low blood sugar, your doctor may prescribe a glucagon emergency kit
- Injection site reactions
- Allergic reactions – rash, pruritus, lipodystrophy, and weight gain
In rare instances, Lyumjev can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Life-threatening hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia
- Low potassium – leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, increased thirst or urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, or limp feeling
- Severe allergic reaction – Get emergency help right away if you have a rash over your whole body, sweating, extreme drowsiness, swelling of your face, tongue, or throat, trouble breathing, faint feeling, dizziness, fast heartbeat, shortness of breath, confusion
- Fluid retention and heart failure when also using thiazolidinediones. Monitor for signs and symptoms of heart failure
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Lyumjev against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Lyumjev to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Lyumjev drug interactions
Lyumjev can interact with other medications. These include:
- Drugs that increase hypoglycemia risk or increase or decrease the blood-glucose-lowering effect
- Drugs that blunt hypoglycemia signs and symptoms such as beta-blockers, clonidine, guanethidine, and reserpine
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Lyumjev. Tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Lyumjev if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient insulin lispro
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lyumjev
Talk to your doctor before using Lyumjev if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lyumjev
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have heart problems
- Have low levels of potassium in your blood
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Lyumjev is the trademark brand name for insulin lispro manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company. A generic version of insulin lispro is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Lyumjev savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.