Mvasi Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Mvasi medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Mvasi cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Mvasi prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Mvasi patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Mvasi patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Mvasi enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Mvasi patient assistance program?
Applying for the Mvasi patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Mvasi, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Mvasi assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Mvasi patient assistance program, we will also request your Mvasi medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Mvasi coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Mvasi coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Mvasi manufacturer coupons, Mvasi discounts, rebates, Mvasi savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Mvasi medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Mvasi if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Mvasi patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Mvasi
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Mvasi prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Mvasi cost without insurance?
Mvasi prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Mvasi intravenous solution (awwb 25 mg/mL) will typically cost around $740 for 4 milliliters.
How much does Mvasi cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Mvasi with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Mvasi?
Mvasi is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Amgen Inc. Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb) is a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab). A biosimilar is a biological product that is highly similar to an FDA-approved biological product, known as a reference product (in this case Avastin), and has no clinically meaningful differences in terms of safety and effectiveness.
Mvasi is a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-specific angiogenesis inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
- Metastatic colorectal cancer (MCRC), with intravenous 5-fluorouracil–based chemotherapy for first- or second-line treatment
- Metastatic colorectal cancer, with fluoropyrimidine-irinotecan- or fluoropyrimidine-oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy (folfox4) for second-line treatment in patients who have progressed on a first-line bevacizumab product-containing regimen
- Non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), with carboplatin and paclitaxel for first-line treatment of unresectable, locally advanced, recurrent, or metastatic disease
- Glioblastoma, as a single agent for adult patients with progressive disease following prior therapy
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma with interferon alfa
- Cervical cancer, in combination with paclitaxel and cisplatin or paclitaxel and topotecan in persistent, recurrent, or metastatic disease
Mvasi is not recommended for adjuvant treatment of colon cancer. See the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning. Discontinue Mvasi for patients with gastrointestinal perforation, surgery, and wound healing complications, and do not administer Mvasi to patients with serious hemorrhage or recent hemoptysis.
What doses of Mvasi are available?
Mvasi is available in injection form, in the following doses: 100 mg/4 mL (25 mg/ mL) in single dose vial, 400 mg/16 mL (25 mg/mL) in single dose vial.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Mvasi active ingredients
Mvasi contains bevacizumab as the active ingredient.
Mvasi side effects
The most common side effects of Mvasi in clinical trials include:
- Taste alteration
- Dry skin
- Rectal hemorrhage
- Lacrimation disorder
- Back pain
- Exfoliative dermatitis
In rare instances, Mvasi can cause more serious adverse effects. These can include:
- Perforation or fistula – symptoms include pain in your abdomen, nausea, vomiting, constipation, or fever
- Arterial thromboembolic events – myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction
- Venous thromboembolic events
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) – discontinue Mvasi for hypertensive crisis or hypertensive encephalopathy
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES)
- Ovarian failure
- Congestive heart failure
- Infusion-related reactions (IFL)
Tell your caregiver if you feel dizzy, light-headed, short of breath, sweaty, or have a headache, chest pain, wheezing, or swelling in your face. Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Mvasi against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Mvasi to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Mvasi drug interactions
There is currently no data for Mvasi interactions with other medications. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Mvasi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient bevacizumab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Mvasi
- Have slow healing of a skin wound or surgical incision
- Have had surgery within the past 4 weeks (28 days)
- Have recently been coughing up blood
- Plan to have surgery within the next 4 weeks (28 days)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Embryo-fetal toxicity. Women are advised to use effective contraception during treatment with Mvasi and for 6 months after the last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Mvasi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Mvasi
- Have heart disease, or high blood pressure
- Have had a heart attack, stroke, or blood clots
- Have a bleeding or blood-clotting disorder
- Have stomach or intestinal bleeding, or perforation (a hole or tear) in your esophagus, stomach, or intestines
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Mvasi is the trademark brand name for bevacizumab manufactured by Amgen Inc. A generic version of bevacizumab is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Mvasi savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.