Myfembree Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Myfembree medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Myfembree cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Myfembree patient assistance program you can receive your medication for free. Our monthly service fee of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Myfembree through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Myfembree patient assistance program?
You could receive your Myfembree without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. The eligibility requirements are set by the pharmaceutical companies that are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx, we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Myfembree patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Myfembree.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Myfembree patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Myfembree medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Myfembree coupon provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Myfembree patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Myfembree coupon, a Myfembree discount card, or a Myfembree copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Myfembree samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Myfembree cheaper if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Myfembree medication, or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Myfembree cost without insurance?
Myfembree costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Myfembree oral tablets (1 mg-0.5 mg-40 mg) will typically cost around $1,100 for 28 tablets. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
How much does Myfembree cost with insurance?
The copay of Myfembree will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Myfembree?
Myfembree is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Myovant Sciences GmbH and Pfizer Inc. Myfembree is a combination of relugolix, a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor antagonist, estradiol, an estrogen, and norethindrone acetate, a progestin. It has FDA approval for the management of heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) in premenopausal women.
Myfembree should be limited to 24 months of use, due to the risk of continued bone loss which may not be reversible. Estrogen and progestin combinations increase the risk of thrombotic or thromboembolic disorders, (heart attack, stroke, or blood clots), especially in women at increased risk for these events.
What doses of Myfembree are available?
Myfembree is available in tablet form, in the following doses: fixed-dose combination containing relugolix 40 mg, estradiol 1 mg, and norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg.
Take one tablet orally once daily. If you miss a dose, take the missed dose of Myfembree as soon as possible the same day and then resume regular dosing the next day at the usual time. If concomitant use of oral P-gp inhibitors is unavoidable, take Myfembree at least 6 hours before taking the P-gp inhibitor.
Please see the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning and always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Myfembree active ingredients
Myfembree contains relugolix, estradiol, and norethindrone acetate as the active ingredients.
Myfembree side effects
The most common side effects of Myfembree in clinical trials compared to placebo include:
- Hot flush
- Hyperhidrosis or night sweats
- Uterine bleeding
- Alopecia (hair thinning or hair loss)
- Decreased libido
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
In rare instances, Myfembree can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Thromboembolic disorders and vascular events – discontinue treatment if an arterial or venous thrombotic, cardiovascular, or cerebrovascular event occurs. Discontinue if there is sudden unexplained partial or complete loss of vision, proptosis, diplopia, papilledema, or retinal vascular lesions
- Decrease in bone mineral density (BMD)
- Depression, mood changes, anxiety, and suicidal ideation
- Hepatic impairment and transaminase elevations – jaundice, tiredness, pain in the upper right side of the stomach, darker colored urine
- Increased blood pressure
- Change in menstrual bleeding pattern and reduced ability to recognize pregnancy. Women are advised to use non-hormonal contraception during treatment and for one week after discontinuing treatment
- Risk of early pregnancy loss
- Uterine fibroid prolapse or expulsion – increased bleeding from the vagina, which can be serious, or cramping
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Gallbladder problems (cholestasis), especially if you had cholestasis of pregnancy
- Increased blood sugar, cholesterol, and fat (triglycerides) levels
- Changes in laboratory tests including thyroid, steroid, hormone, cholesterol, and blood clotting tests
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Myfembree against your risk of possible side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Myfembree to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Myfembree drug interactions
Myfembree can interact with other medications. These include:
- Oral P-gp inhibitors
- Strong CYP3A inducers
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Myfembree. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Myfembree if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient relugolix, estradiol, or norethindrone acetate
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Myfembree
- Have osteoporosis
- Have a history of breast cancer or other hormone-sensitive malignancies
- Have hepatic impairment or disease
- Have undiagnosed abnormal uterine bleeding
- Are a women over 35 years of age and smoke
- Have blood clots in your legs (deep vein thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism), or eyes (retinal thrombosis)
- Have had a stroke or heart attack
- Have certain heart valve problems or heart rhythm abnormalities that can cause blood clots to form in the heart
- Have high blood pressure not well controlled by medicine
- Have diabetes with kidney, eye, nerve, or blood vessel damage
- Suffer from severe migraine headaches with aura, numbness, weakness, or changes in vision or migraine headaches if you are over age 35
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Myfembree if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Myfembree
- Have broken bones or other conditions that may cause bone problems
- Suffer from depression, mood swings, or suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Have yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice) or jaundice caused by pregnancy (cholestasis of pregnancy)
Myfembree is the trademark brand name for relugolix, estradiol, and norethindrone acetate manufactured by Myovant Sciences GmbH and Pfizer Inc. A generic version of relugolix, estradiol, and norethindrone acetate is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Myfembree savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.