Norditropin Flexpro Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Norditropin Flexpro medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Norditropin Flexpro cost savings if eligible
The Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Norditropin Flexpro, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Norditropin Flexpro assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Norditropin Flexpro.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Norditropin Flexpro assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Norditropin Flexpro.
Is NiceRx a Norditropin Flexpro coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Norditropin Flexpro patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Norditropin Flexpro samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Norditropin Flexpro coupons, discount cards, or Norditropin Flexpro copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Norditropin Flexpro if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Norditropin Flexpro medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Norditropin Flexpro cost without insurance?
Norditropin Flexpro prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Norditropin Flexpro FlexPro subcutaneous solution (5 mg/1.5 mL) typically costs $740 for 1.5 milliliters.
How much does Norditropin Flexpro cost with insurance?
The copay for Norditropin Flexpro will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Norditropin Flexpro with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Norditropin Flexpro?
Norditropin Flexpro is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Novo Nordisk A/S.
Norditropin is a recombinant human growth hormone indicated for:
- Treatment of children with growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency (GHD), short stature associated with Noonan syndrome, (idiopathic short stature) associated with Turner syndrome, and born small for gestational age (SGA) with no catch-up growth by 2 to 4 years of age
- Treatment of adults with either adult onset or childhood-onset GHD
More information on What is Norditropin FlexPro
What doses of Norditropin Flexpro are available?
Norditropin is available as a prefilled pen in the following doses:
- 5 mg/1.5 mL (orange)
- 10 mg/1.5 mL (blue)
- 15 mg/1.5 mL (green)
- 30 mg/3 mL (purple)
Norditropin should be given subcutaneously:
- Pediatric GHD: 0.024 to 0.034 mg/kg/day, 6 to 7 times a week
- Noonan Syndrome: Up to 0.066 mg/kg/day
- Turner Syndrome: Up to 0.067 mg/kg/day
- SGA: Up to 0.067 mg/kg/day
- Adult GHD: 0.004 mg/kg/day, increased as tolerated to not more than 0.016 mg/kg/day after approximately 6 weeks, or a starting dose of approximately 0.2 mg/day (range, 0.15 to 0.30 mg/day) increased gradually every 1 to 2 months by increments of approximately 0.1 to 0.2 mg/day
Injection sites should always be rotated to avoid lipoatrophy. Do not expose your pen to dust, dirt, liquid, or direct light. Please see the instructions for use in the prescribing information and patient information.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
More information on Norditropin Flexpro dosage
Norditropin Flexpro active ingredients
Nordiotropin contains somatropin as the active ingredient.
Norditropin Flexpro side effects
The most common side effects of Norditropin Flexpro in clinical trials include:
- Injection site reactions
- Rashes and lipoatrophy
In rare instances, Norditropin Flexpro can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Acute critical illness
- Prader-Willi Syndrome in children – check for signs of upper airway obstruction and sleep apnea before initiation of treatment
- Impaired glucose tolerance, new or worsening high blood sugar, and Diabetes Mellitus
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Serious hypersensitivity reactions
- Fluid Retention
- Hypoadrenalism – glucocorticoid dose increases in those with known hypoadrenalism
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis – evaluate children with the onset of a limp or hip/knee pain
- Progression of preexisting scoliosis
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Norditropin Flexpro against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Norditropin Flexpro to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Norditropin Flexpro drug interactions
Norditropin Flexpro can interact with other medications. These include:
- Cytochrome P450-metabolized drugs
- Oral estrogen
- Insulin and/or oral/injectable hypoglycemic agents
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Norditropin Flexpro.
Norditropin Flexpro contraindications
You should not use Norditropin Flexpro if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient somatropin
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Norditropin Flexpro
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have had a recent acute critical illness – open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, multiple accidental trauma or acute respiratory failure
- Are a child with Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely obese or have severe respiratory impairment
- Have active cancer
- Have active proliferative or severe non-proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Talk to your doctor before using Norditropin Flexpro if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Norditropin Flexpro
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Have diabetes
- Have a pituitary gland disorder
- Have abnormal curvature of the spine (scoliosis)
- Have an underactive thyroid
Norditropin Flexpro generic
Norditropin Flexpro is the trademark brand name for somatropin manufactured by Novo Nordisk A/S. A generic version of somatropin is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Norditropin Flexpro savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.