Norpace CR Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Norpace CR medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Is NiceRx a Norpace CR coupon provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. This means that we are not a Norpace CR coupon, a Norpace CR discount card, or a Norpace CR copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Norpace CR samples.
Norpace CR patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
How much does Norpace CR cost without insurance?
Norpace CR costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Norpace CR oral capsule, controlled release 100 mg will typically cost around $450 for 100 capsules.
How much does Norpace CR cost with insurance?
The copay of Norpace CR will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Norpace CR?
Norpace CR is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Pfizer Inc. Norpace CR is indicated for the treatment of life-threatening irregular heartbeats.
What doses of Norpace CR are available?
Norpace CR is available in capsule form, in the following doses: 100 mg capsule, and 150 mg capsule.
You may need to take your first dose of Norpace CR in a hospital or clinic in case any serious side effects occur. Swallow the capsule whole, do not crush, chew, break, or open the extended-release capsule. If you miss a dose take the missed dose as soon as you remember, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Store the capsules at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Please read the drug information provided with your medication and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Norpace CR active ingredients
Norpace CR contains disopyramide phosphate as the active ingredient.
Norpace CR side effects
The most common side effects of Norpace CR in clinical trials include:
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
- Nausea, stomach pain, bloating, constipation
- Dry eyes, blurred vision
- Headache, tiredness
- Muscle pain, weakness
In rare instances, Norpace CR can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- New or a worsening irregular heartbeat
- Little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination
- Feeling light-headed or faint
- Shortness of breath, trouble breathing, swelling, rapid weight gain
- Low blood sugar (headache, hunger, weakness, sweating, confusion, irritability, dizziness, fast heart rate, or feeling shaky)
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Norpace CR against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Norpace CR to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Norpace CR drug interactions
Norpace CR can interact with other medications. These include:
- Antibiotics – clarithromycin, erythromycin
- Other heart rhythm (QT prolongation) treatments – flecainide, propranolol, quinidine, amiodarone, dofetilide, ketoconazole, pimozide, procainamide, sotalol
- Certain calcium channel blockers – diltiazem and verapamil
- Phenytoin, rifampin, saquinavir
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Norpace CR.
Norpace CR contraindications
You should not use Norpace CR if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient disopyramide phosphate
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Norpace CR
- Have long QT syndrome, or a serious heart condition such as AV block (unless you have a pacemaker)
- Have a heart rhythm disorder
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – disopyramide can pass into breast milk
Talk to your doctor before using Norpace CR if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Norpace CR
- Have congestive heart failure, or if you have recently had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure
- Have low potassium levels in your blood (hypokalemia)
- Have low blood sugar, or are diabetic
- Have liver or kidney disease;
- Have an enlarged prostate, bladder obstruction, or other urination problems
- Have glaucoma
- Have myasthenia gravis
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Norpace CR generic
Norpace CR is the trademark brand name for disopyramide phosphate manufactured by Pfizer Inc. A generic version of disopyramide phosphate is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Norpace CR savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.