Nutropin AQ NuSpin Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Nutropin AQ NuSpin medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Nutropin AQ NuSpin cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Nutropin AQ NuSpin patient assistance program you can receive your medication for free. Our monthly service fee of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Nutropin AQ NuSpin through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Nutropin AQ NuSpin patient assistance program?
You could receive your Nutropin AQ NuSpin without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. The eligibility requirements are set by the pharmaceutical companies that are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx, we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Nutropin AQ NuSpin patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Nutropin AQ NuSpin.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Nutropin AQ NuSpin patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Nutropin AQ NuSpin medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Nutropin AQ NuSpin coupon provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Nutropin AQ NuSpin patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Nutropin AQ NuSpin coupon, a Nutropin AQ NuSpin discount card, or a Nutropin AQ NuSpin copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Nutropin AQ NuSpin samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Nutropin AQ NuSpin cheaper if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Nutropin AQ NuSpin medication, or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Nutropin AQ NuSpin cost without insurance?
Nutropin AQ costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Nutropin AQ subcutaneous solution (5 mg/2 mL) will typically cost around $670 for 2 milliliters. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
How much does Nutropin AQ NuSpin cost with insurance?
The copay of Nutropin AQ NuSpin will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Nutropin AQ NuSpin?
Nutropin AQ NuSpin is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Genentech, Inc. Nutropin AQ NuSpin is a recombinant human growth hormone indicated for:
- For the treatment of children with growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency (GHD), idiopathic short stature (ISS), Turner syndrome (TS), and chronic kidney disease (CKD) up to the time of renal transplantation
- For the treatment of adults with either childhood-onset or adult-onset GHD
What doses of Nutropin AQ NuSpin are available?
Nutropin AQ is available in a sterile liquid form, in the following pen cartridge and NuSpin forms.
- Pen cartridge – 10 mg/2 mL (yellow color band), and 20 mg/2 mL (purple color band)
- Nutropin AQ NuSpin – 5 mg/2 mL (clear device), 10 mg/2 mL (green device), and 20 mg/2 mL (blue device)
The Nutropin AQ NuSpin 5 allows for the administration of a minimum dose of 0.05 mg to a maximum dose of 1.75 mg, in increments of 0.05 mg.
The Nutropin AQ NuSpin 10 allows for the administration of a minimum dose of 0.1 mg to a maximum dose of 3.5 mg, in increments of 0.1 mg.
The Nutropin AQ NuSpin 20 allows for the administration of a minimum dose of 0.2 mg to a maximum dose of 7.0 mg, in increments of 0.2 mg.
The Nutropin AQ NuSpin 10 is a multi-dose, dial-a-dose injection device prefilled with somatropin for subcutaneous use. It features an automatic injection of the drug and is disposable. Injection sites should always be rotated to avoid lipoatrophy.
- For pediatric GHD administer up to 0.3 mg/kg/week
- For pubertal patients administer up to 0.7 mg/kg/week.
- Idiopathic Short Stature administer up to 0.3 mg/kg/week
- Chronic Kidney Disease administer up to 0.35 mg/kg/week
- Turner Syndrome – up to 0.375 mg/kg/week
- Adult GHD – either a non-weight-based or weight-based dosing regimen may be followed, with doses adjusted based on treatment response and IGF-I concentrations
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Nutropin AQ NuSpin active ingredients
Nutropin AQ NuSpin contains somatropin as the active ingredient.
Nutropin AQ NuSpin side effects
The most common side effects of Nutropin AQ NuSpin in clinical trials include:
- Injection site reactions
- Fluid retention – edema, arthralgia, carpal tunnel syndrome
In rare instances, Nutropin AQ NuSpin can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Acute critical illness – assess the potential benefit of treatment continuation against potential risk
- Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) – check for signs of upper airway obstruction and sleep apnea before initiating therapy
- Neoplasm – increased risk of a second neoplasm in childhood cancer survivors treated with somatropin, in particular meningiomas in patients treated with radiation to the head for their first neoplasm
- Impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) and Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
- Intracranial hypertension (IH)
- Hypopituitarism – monitor other hormone replacement therapies
- Hypothyroidism – monitor thyroid function
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE) – evaluate any child with onset of a limp or hip/knee pain for possible SCFE
- Progression of preexisting scoliosis
- Pancreatitis – consider pancreatitis in patients with persistent severe abdominal pain
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Nutropin AQ NuSpin against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Nutropin AQ NuSpin to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Nutropin AQ NuSpin drug interactions
Nutropin AQ NuSpin can interact with other medications. These include:
- Inhibition of 11 β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 1 – may require the initiation of glucocorticoid replacement therapy
- Cytochrome P450 metabolized drugs
- Oral estrogen
- Insulin and/or other hypoglycemic agents
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Nutropin AQ NuSpin.
Nutropin AQ NuSpin contraindications
You should not use Nutropin AQ NuSpin if you:
- Have hypersensitivity to somatropin
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Nutropin AQ NuSpin
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Nutropin AQ NuSpin if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Nutropin AQ NuSpin
- Have an allergy to benzyl alcohol or metacresol
- Have a brain tumor
- Have active cancer
- Have closed epiphyses (normal bone growth stopped)
- Have diabetic retinopathy
- Have Prader-Willi syndrome, are severely overweight, or have severe breathing problems
- Have a severe illness after surgery or major medical emergencies such as open-heart surgery, abdominal surgery, accidental trauma, or respiratory failure)
- Have hypopituitarism (pituitary gland produces low hormone levels)
- Have hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland)
- Have otitis media (ear infection)
- Have scoliosis
- Have diabetes
- Have Turner syndrome
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – It is not known whether Nutropin is excreted in human milk
Nutropin AQ NuSpin generic
Nutropin AQ NuSpin is the trademark brand name for somatropin manufactured by Genentech, Inc. A generic version of somatropin is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Nutropin AQ NuSpin savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.