Ogivri Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Ogivri medication with our help.Get Started Now
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Ogivri cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Ogivri patient assistance program you can receive your medication for free. Our monthly service fee of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Ogivri through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Ogivri patient assistance program?
You could receive your Ogivri without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. The eligibility requirements are set by the pharmaceutical companies that are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx, we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Ogivri patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Ogivri.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Ogivri patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Ogivri medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx an Ogivri coupon provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Ogivri patient assistance program. This means that we are not an Ogivri coupon, an Ogivri discount card, or an Ogivri copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Ogivri samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Ogivri if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Ogivri medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Ogivri cost without insurance?
Ogivri costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Ogivri intravenous powder for injection dkst 150 mg will typically cost around $1,400 for 1 powder for injection. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
How much does Ogivri cost with insurance?
The copay of Ogivri will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Ogivri?
Ogivri (trastuzumab-dkst) is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Mylan Inc. It is classed as a humanized IgG1 kappa monoclonal antibody.
Ogivri is indicated:
- For adjuvant treatment of HER2-overexpressing node-positive or node-negative breast cancer, in combination with doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and either paclitaxel or docetaxel, with docetaxel and carboplatin, or as a single agent following multi-modality anthracycline-based therapy
- In combination with paclitaxel for the first-line treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer, or as a single agent for the treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer in patients who have received one or more chemotherapy regimens for metastatic disease
- In combination with cisplatin and capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil, for the treatment of patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, who have not received prior treatment for metastatic disease
Ogivri is biosimilar to Herceptin (trastuzumab). Biosimilar means that this biological product is approved based on data demonstrating that it is highly similar to an FDA-approved biological product, known as a reference product and that there are no clinically meaningful differences between the biosimilar product and the reference product.
What doses of Ogivri are available?
Ogivri is available in injection form, in the following doses: 420 mg lyophilized powder in a multiple-dose vial for reconstitution.
Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Ogivri active ingredients
Ogivri contains trastuzumab-dkst as the active ingredient.
Ogivri side effects
The most common side effects of Ogivri in clinical trials include:
- Chills, fever, fatigue, cough
- Congestive heart failure
- Weight loss
- Mucosal inflammation
- Upper respiratory tract infections
In rare instances, Ogivri can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Exacerbation of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia
- Subclinical and clinical cardiac failure manifesting as CHF, and decreased LVEF
- Infusion reactions – pulmonary toxicity, discontinue Ogivri for anaphylaxis, angioedema, interstitial pneumonitis, or acute respiratory distress syndrome
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Ogivri against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Ogivri to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Ogivri drug interactions
Ogivri can interact with other medications. These include:
- Immunosuppressants – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antipsychotics – clozapine
- DMARDs – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Vaccines – BCG, measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, yellow fever
- Avoid anthracycline-based therapy for up to 7 months after stopping trastuzumab products
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Ogivri.
You should not use Ogivri if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient trastuzumab-dkst
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Ogivri
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Embryo-fetal toxicity: Exposure to trastuzumab products during pregnancy can result in oligohydramnios, in some cases complicated by pulmonary hypoplasia and neonatal death. Use effective contraception during treatment and for 7 months after your last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Ogivri if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Ogivri
- Have heart disease
- Have congestive heart failure
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Ogivri is the trademark brand name for trastuzumab-dkst manufactured by Mylan Inc. A generic version of trastuzumab-dkst is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Ogivri savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.