Your monthly Orgovyx cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Orgovyx prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Orgovyx patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Orgovyx patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Orgovyx enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Orgovyx patient assistance program?
Applying for the Orgovyx patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Orgovyx, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Orgovyx assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Orgovyx patient assistance program, we will also request your Orgovyx medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx an Orgovyx coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Orgovyx coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Orgovyx manufacturer coupons, Orgovyx discounts, rebates, Orgovyx savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Orgovyx medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Orgovyx if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Orgovyx patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Orgovyx
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Orgovyx prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Orgovyx cost without insurance?
Orgovyx prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Orgovyx oral tablets 120 mg will typically cost around $2,600 for 30 tablets.
How much does Orgovyx cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Orgovyx with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Orgovyx?
Orgovyx is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA approved) medication manufactured by Myovant Sciences. It is a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of adult patients with advanced prostate cancer.
What doses of Orgovyx are available?
Orgovyx is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 120 mg.
The initial loading dose of Orgovyx is 360 mg on the first day of treatment followed by 120 mg once daily, at the same time each day. Orgovyx tablets should be swallowed whole with or without food.
The therapeutic effect of Orgovyx should be monitored by measuring serum concentrations of prostate-specific antigen (PSA). If PSA levels increase, serum concentrations of testosterone should be measured.
Please read the full prescribing information and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Orgovyx active ingredients
Orgovyx contains relugolix as the active ingredient.
Orgovyx side effects
The most common side effects of Orgovyx in clinical trials include:
- Hot flushes
- Increased glucose
- Increased triglycerides
- Musculoskeletal pain, musculoskeletal chest pain
- Decreased hemoglobin decreased
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Joint pain
- Reduced sexual interest
- Weight gain as a result of lowered testosterone levels
In rare instances, Orgovyx can cause more serious adverse effects. These can include:
- Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) which may prolong the QT interval
- Increased levels of certain liver enzymes
- Electrolyte abnormalities
- Suppression of the pituitary-gonadal system
- Embryo-fetal toxicity – males with female partners of reproductive potential are advised to use effective contraception
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Orgovyx against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Orgovyx to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Orgovyx drug interactions
Orgovyx can interact with other medications. These include:
- P-GP Inhibitors
- Combined P-GP and strong CYP3A inducers
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Orgovyx. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Orgovyx if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient relugolix
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Orgovyx
Talk to your doctor about all of your medical conditions before using Orgovyx if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Orgovyx
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – based on the mechanism of action, Orgovyx can cause fetal harm and loss of pregnancy when given to a pregnant female. Males with female partners of reproductive potential are advised to use effective contraception during treatment and for two weeks after the last dose of Orgovyx
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Have certain heart problems such as heart failure, slow heartbeat, or QT prolongation in the EKG
Orgovyx is the trademark brand name for relugolix manufactured by Myovant Sciences. A generic version of relugolix is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Orgovyx savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.