Phesgo Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Phesgo medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Phesgo cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Phesgo patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Phesgo patient assistance?
We review each Phesgo enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Phesgo patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Phesgo patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Phesgo, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Phesgo coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Phesgo coupon, Phesgo discount card, or Phesgo copay card provider. We do not offer Phesgo manufacturer coupons, Phesgo discounts, rebates, Phesgo savings cards, trial offers, or free Phesgo samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Phesgo
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Phesgo prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Phesgo cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Phesgo costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Phesgo subcutaneous solution (20,000 units-600 mg-600 mg/10 mL) will cost around $8,500 for 10 milliliters.
How much does Phesgo cost with insurance?
The copay for Phesgo will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Phesgo?
Phesgo is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Genentech Inc.
Phesgo is a combination of pertuzumab and trastuzumab, HER2/neu receptor antagonists, and hyaluronidase, an endoglycosidase, indicated for:
- In combination with chemotherapy as neoadjuvant treatment of patients with HER2-positive breast cancer, locally advanced, inflammatory, or early-stage breast cancer (EBC) (either greater than 2 cm in diameter or node-positive) as part of a complete treatment regimen for early breast cancer, OR as adjuvant treatment of patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer at high risk of recurrence
- In combination with docetaxel for treatment of patients with HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who have not received prior anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy for metastatic disease
What doses of Phesgo are available?
Phesgo is available in injection form, in the following doses:
- 1,200 mg pertuzumab, 600 mg trastuzumab, and 30,000 units hyaluronidase/15 mL (80 mg, 40 mg, and 2,000 units/mL) of solution in a single-dose vial
- 600 mg pertuzumab, 600 mg trastuzumab, and 20,000 units hyaluronidase/10 mL (60 mg, 60 mg, and 2,000 units/mL) of solution in a single-dose vial
The initial dose of Phesgo is 1,200 mg pertuzumab, 600 mg trastuzumab, and 30,000 units hyaluronidase administered subcutaneously over approximately 8 minutes, followed every 3 weeks by a dose of 600 mg pertuzumab, 600 mg trastuzumab, and 20,000 units hyaluronidase administered subcutaneously over approximately 5 minutes
- Neoadjuvant – administer by subcutaneous injection every 3 weeks and chemotherapy by intravenous infusion preoperatively for 3 to 6 cycles
- Adjuvant – administer by subcutaneous injection every 3 weeks and chemotherapy by intravenous infusion postoperatively for a total of 1 year (up to 18 cycles)
- MBC – administer by subcutaneous injection and docetaxel by intravenous infusion every 3 weeks
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Phesgo active ingredients
The active ingredients of Phesgo is pertuzumab and trastuzumab, which are both monoclonal antibodies, and hyaluronidase.
Phesgo side effects
The most common side effects of Phesgo in clinical trials include:
- Injection site reaction – redness, pain, irritation
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Nausea, diarrhea
In rare instances, Phesgo can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Exacerbation of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia
- Hypersensitivity and administration-related reactions – monitor for systemic hypersensitivity reactions. Permanently discontinue if you experience anaphylaxis or severe hypersensitivity reactions
- Heart failure, with the greatest risk when given with anthracyclines
- Discontinue for cardiomyopathy
- Embryo-fetal toxicity – you are advised of the need for effective contraception
- Pulmonary toxicity – angioedema, interstitial pneumonitis, or acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Phesgo against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Phesgo to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Phesgo drug interactions
Phesgo can interact with other medications. These include:
- Corticosteroids – betamethasone, cortisone, dexamethasone
- Antipsychotics – clozapine
- DMARDs – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Immunosuppressants – fingolimod, ozanimod
- Vaccines – mumps, rotavirus, rubella, smallpox, yellow fever, zoster
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Phesgo.
You should not use Phesgo if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient pertuzumab, trastuzumab, or hyaluronidase-zzxf
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Phesgo
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – birth control should be used while receiving treatment and for 7 months after your last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Phesgo if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Phesgo
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Phesgo is the trademark brand name for pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf manufactured by Genentech Inc. A generic version of pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Phesgo savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.