ProAir Respiclick Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your ProAir Respiclick medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly ProAir Respiclick cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your ProAir Respiclick prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for ProAir Respiclick patient assistance?
To be eligible for the ProAir Respiclick patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each ProAir Respiclick enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the ProAir Respiclick patient assistance program?
Applying for the ProAir Respiclick patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as ProAir Respiclick, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for ProAir Respiclick assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the ProAir Respiclick patient assistance program, we will also request your ProAir Respiclick medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a ProAir Respiclick coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide ProAir Respiclick coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable ProAir Respiclick manufacturer coupons, ProAir Respiclick discounts, rebates, ProAir Respiclick savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your ProAir Respiclick medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get ProAir Respiclick if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access ProAir Respiclick patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for ProAir Respiclick
- Your insurance company will not pay for your ProAir Respiclick prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does ProAir Respiclick cost without insurance?
ProAir Respiclick prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, ProAir Respiclick inhalation powder (90 mcg/inh) will typically cost around $80 for 1 powder.
How much does ProAir Respiclick cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of ProAir Respiclick with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is ProAir Respiclick?
ProAir Respiclick is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
ProAir Respiclick inhalation powder is a beta-agonist indicated for:
- Treatment or prevention of bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older with reversible obstructive airway disease
- Prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm in patients 4 years of age and older
- Treatment of COPD in adults
What doses of ProAir Respiclick are available?
ProAir Respiclick is available as a dry powder inhaler that meters 117 mcg of albuterol sulfate (equivalent to 97 mcg of albuterol base) and delivers 108 mcg of albuterol sulfate (equivalent to 90 mcg of albuterol base) from the mouthpiece per actuation. The inhaler is supplied for 200 inhalation doses.
- Treatment or prevention of bronchospasm in adults and children 4 years of age and older – use 2 inhalations every 4 to 6 hours
- Prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm in adults and children 4 years of age and older – 2 inhalations 15 to 30 minutes before exercise. ProAir Respiclick does not require priming. Do not use with a spacer or volume holding chamber
Discard 13 months after opening, when the dose counter displays 0, or after the expiration date on the product. Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
ProAir Respiclick active ingredients
ProAir Respiclick contains albuterol sulfate as the active ingredient.
ProAir Respiclick side effects
The most common side effects of ProAir Respiclick in clinical trials compared to placebo include:
- Back pain
- Gastroenteritis viral
- Sinus headache
- Urinary tract infection
- Oropharyngeal pain and vomiting
- Trouble breathing, chest pain
- Rapid heart rate, tremor, and nervousness
In rare instances, ProAir Respiclick can cause more serious adverse reactions. These can include:
- Life-threatening paradoxical bronchospasm – discontinue immediately and treat with alternative therapy
- Cardiovascular effects
- Immediate hypersensitivity reactions
- Hypokalemia and changes in blood glucose
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using ProAir Respiclick against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of ProAir Respiclick to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
ProAir Respiclick drug interactions
ProAir Respiclick can interact with other medications. These include:
- Other short-acting sympathomimetic aerosol bronchodilators and adrenergic drugs
- Beta-blockers – may decrease the effectiveness of ProAir Respiclick and produce severe bronchospasm
- Diuretics or non-potassium sparing diuretics may potentiate hypokalemia or ECG changes. Monitor potassium levels
- May decrease serum digoxin levels
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants – consider alternative therapy
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with ProAir Respiclick.
ProAir Respiclick contraindications
You should not use ProAir Respiclick if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient albuterol sulfate, lactose, milk proteins, or any of the ingredients in ProAir RespiClick
- Have had an allergic reaction to ProAir Respiclick
Talk to your doctor before using ProAir Respiclick if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with ProAir Respiclick
- Have heart problems
- Have high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Suffer from convulsions (seizures)
- Have thyroid problems
- Have diabetes
- Have low potassium levels in your blood
- Have any other medical conditions
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
ProAir Respiclick generic
ProAir Respiclick is the trademark brand name for albuterol sulfate manufactured by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A generic version of albuterol sulfate is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find ProAir Respiclick savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.