Reblozyl Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Reblozyl medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Reblozyl cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Reblozyl prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Reblozyl patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Reblozyl patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Reblozyl enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Reblozyl patient assistance program?
Applying for the Reblozyl patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Reblozyl, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Reblozyl assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Reblozyl patient assistance program, we will also request your Reblozyl medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Reblozyl coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Reblozyl coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Reblozyl manufacturer coupons, Reblozyl discounts, rebates, Reblozyl savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Reblozyl medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Reblozyl if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Reblozyl patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Reblozyl
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Reblozyl prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Reblozyl cost without insurance?
Reblozyl prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Reblozyl subcutaneous powder for injection 25 mg will typically cost around $3,700 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Reblozyl cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Reblozyl with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Reblozyl?
Reblozyl is a medication manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb. It is an erythroid maturation agent with FDA approval (Food and Drug Administration) for the treatment of:
- Anemia in adult patients with beta-thalassemia (an inherited blood disorder in which your red blood cells don’t make hemoglobin correctly) who require regular red blood cell transfusions (RBC)
- Transfusion-dependent anemia failing treatment with an erythropoiesis-stimulating agent and requiring 2 or more RBC units over 8 weeks in adult patients, who have very low to intermediate-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) with ring sideroblasts (MDS-RS), who had an unsatisfactory response to or are ineligible for erythropoietin-based therapy or with myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasm with ring sideroblasts and thrombocytosis (MDS/MPN-RS-T)
Reblozyl is not for use as a substitute for RBC transfusions in patients who need immediate correction of anemia
What doses of Reblozyl are available?
Reblozyl is available in injection form, in the following doses: 25 mg lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial for reconstitution, 75 mg lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial for reconstitution
Starting dose is 1 mg/kg once every 3 weeks by subcutaneous injection under the skin. Hemoglobin (Hgb) results should be checked before each dose. See full prescribing information for preparation and administration instructions.
Reblozyl doses are dependent on your weight and your dose may change if you gain or lose weight. Also, your blood pressure will need to be checked often.
Always speak with your healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Reblozyl active ingredients
Reblozyl contains luspatercept-aamt, a recombinant fusion protein.
Reblozyl side effects
The most common side effects of Reblozyl in clinical trials include:
- Stomach pain, diarrhea
- Headache, dizziness
- Bone pain, joint pain
In rare instances, Reblozyl can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Thromboembolism – increased risk in patients with beta-thalassemia. Patients should be monitored for signs and symptoms of thromboembolic events (TEEs). These include deep vein thromboses, pulmonary embolus, portal vein thrombosis, and ischemic strokes. Patients with known risk factors such as splenectomy or the use of hormone replacement therapy may be at further increased risk of thromboembolic conditions. Thromboprophylaxis in patients with beta-thalassemia at increased risk of TEE should be considered
- Hypertension – blood pressure should be monitored during treatment and anti-hypertensive treatment started if required
- Signs of a blood clot in the lung (pulmonary embolism) – chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Reblozyl against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Reblozyl to Celgene Corporation at 1-888-423-5436 or the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Reblozyl drug interactions
No interactions are reported for Reblozyl however, tell your caregivers about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Reblozyl if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient luspatercept-aamt
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Reblozyl
Talk to your doctor before using Reblozyl if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Reblozyl
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Reblozyl may harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using Reblozyl and for at least 3 months after your last dose
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – Do not breastfeed while using this medicine, and for at least 3 months after your last dose
- Have had spleen removal surgery
- Have had a stroke or blood clot
- Have high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Have high cholesterol
- Have diabetes
- Use birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy
Reblozyl is the trademark brand name for luspatercept-aamt manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb. A generic version of luspatercept-aamt is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Reblozyl savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.