Ridaura Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Ridaura medication with our help.Get Started Now
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Ridaura cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Ridaura prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Ridaura patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Ridaura patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Ridaura enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Ridaura patient assistance program?
Applying for the Ridaura patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Ridaura, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Ridaura assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Ridaura patient assistance program, we will also request your Ridaura medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Ridaura coupon provider?
NiceRx does not provide Ridaura coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Ridaura manufacturer coupons, Ridaura discounts, rebates, Ridaura savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Ridaura medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Ridaura cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Ridaura patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Ridaura
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Ridaura prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Ridaura cost without insurance?
Ridaura prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Ridaura oral capsule 3 mg will typically cost around $1,500 for 60 capsules.
How much does Ridaura cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Ridaura with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Ridaura?
Ridaura is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured for Prometheus Laboratories Inc. Ridaura is not a true pain reliever but it is thought to decrease pain by decreasing inflammation. It is classed as a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD). Ridaura is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults. It helps to decrease morning stiffness and pain/swelling in joints and can increase grip strength. Ridaura should only be used in adults whose symptoms have not been controlled with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
What doses of Ridaura are available?
Ridaura is available in capsule form, in the following doses: 3 mg.
Please read the full drug information and always speak with your healthcare provider for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Ridaura active ingredients
Ridaura contains auranofin as the active ingredient.
Ridaura side effects
The most common side effects of Ridaura in clinical trials include:
- Gold toxicity – itchiness, rash, mouth sores, blood in your urine, persistent diarrhea, loose stools
In rare instances, Ridaura can cause more serious adverse effects. These can include:
- Leukopenia (reduced white blood cells)
- Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count)
- Aplastic anemia reactions to injectable gold and Ridaura
- Severe skin rash or itching, mouth sores, pale skin, unusual tiredness, easy bruising or bleeding, blood in your stools, or coughing up blood
- Mouth/lip/throat sores (stomatitis) – Tell your doctor if you notice a metallic taste in your mouth. This could be the first sign of stomatitis.
- Eye redness or pain
- Hair loss
- Sudden chest pain, wheezing, dry cough, shortness of breath
- Gastrointestinal reactions – severe or ongoing diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite
- Kidney problems – swollen eyes, swollen ankles or feet, blood in your urine
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Ridaura against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Ridaura to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Ridaura drug interactions
Ridaura can interact with other medications. These include:
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Ridaura. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Ridaura if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient auranofin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Ridaura
- Have ever had a severe reaction to gold therapy that affected your skin, lungs, bone marrow, blood cells, or your stomach, or intestines
- Have a breathing disorder
- Have a bone marrow disorder
- Have a severe blood cell disorder
- Are younger than 18 years old
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – Auranofin has been found in the breast milk of nursing mothers
Talk to your doctor before using Ridaura if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Ridaura
- Have a weak immune system
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
- Have inflammatory bowel disease
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Ridaura is the trademark brand name for auranofin manufactured for Prometheus Laboratories Inc. A generic version of auranofin is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Ridaura savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.