Rituxan Hycela Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Rituxan Hycela medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Rituxan Hycela cost savings if eligible
The Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Rituxan Hycela, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Rituxan Hycela assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Rituxan Hycela.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Rituxan Hycela assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Rituxan Hycela.
Is NiceRx a Rituxan Hycela coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rituxan Hycela patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Rituxan Hycela samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Rituxan Hycela coupons, discount cards, or Rituxan Hycela copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Rituxan Hycela cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Rituxan Hycela medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Rituxan Hycela cost without insurance?
Rituxan Hycela prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Rituxan Hycela subcutaneous solution (23,400 units-1400 mg/11.7 mL) typically costs $6,900 for 11.7 milliliters.
How much does Rituxan Hycela cost with insurance?
The copay for Rituxan Hycela will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Rituxan Hycela with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Rituxan Hycela?
Rituxan Hycela is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Biogen and Genentech USA, Inc. Rituxan Hycela is a combination of rituximab, a CD20-directed cytolytic monoclonal antibody, and hyaluronidase human, an endoglycosidase. It is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with:
Follicular Lymphoma (FL)
- Relapsed or refractory, follicular lymphoma as a single agent
- Previously untreated follicular lymphoma in combination with first-line chemotherapy and, in patients achieving a complete or partial response to rituximab in combination with chemotherapy, as single-agent maintenance therapy
- Non-progressing follicular lymphoma as a single agent after first-line cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (CVP) chemotherapy
Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Previously untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in combination with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone (CHOP), or other anthracycline-based chemotherapy regimens
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Previously untreated and previously treated CLL in combination with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide
Initiate treatment with Rituxan Hycela only after patients have received at least one full dose of a rituximab product by intravenous infusion. Rituxan Hycela is not recommended for the treatment of non-malignant conditions.
What doses of Rituxan Hycela are available?
Rituxan Hycela is available in injection form, in the following doses:
- 1,400 mg rituximab and 23,400 Units hyaluronidase human per 11.7 mL (120 mg/2,000 Units per mL) solution in a single-dose vial
- 1,600 mg rituximab and 26,800 Units hyaluronidase human per 13.4 mL (120 mg/2,000 Units per mL) solution in a single-dose vial
Rituxan Hycela is for subcutaneous use only. For FL/DLBCL administer 1,400 mg/23,400 Units (1,400 mg rituximab and 23,400 Units hyaluronidase human) subcutaneously according to the recommended schedule. For CLL administer 1,600 mg/26,800 Units (1,600 mg rituximab and 26,800 Units hyaluronidase human) subcutaneously according to the recommended schedule. Premedicate with acetaminophen and antihistamine before each dose. Also, consider premedication with glucocorticoids.
Please read the medication guide and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Rituxan Hycela active ingredients
Rituxan Hycela contains rituximab and hyaluronidase human as the active ingredients.
Rituxan Hycela side effects
The most common side effects of Rituxan Hycela in clinical trials include:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation
- Hair loss (alopecia)
- Injection site erythema
In rare instances, Rituxan Hycela can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe mucocutaneous reactions, some with fatal outcomes
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation, in some cases resulting in fulminant hepatitis, hepatic failure, and death
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) resulting in death
- Serious infections
- Hypersensitivity and other administration reactions
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Cardiac adverse reactions
- Renal toxicity
- Bowel obstruction and perforation
- Embryo-fetal toxicity
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Rituxan Hycela against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Rituxan Hycela to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Rituxan Hycela drug interactions
Rituxan Hycela can interact with other medications. These include:
- Renal toxicity when used in combination with cisplatin
- Live virus vaccinations
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Rituxan Hycela.
Rituxan Hycela contraindications
You should not use Rituxan Hycela if you:
- Have had a severe reaction to the active ingredients rituximab or hyaluronidase human
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Rituxan Hycela
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – Rituxan Hycela may pass into your breast milk. Do not breastfeed during treatment and for 6 months after your last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Rituxan Hycela if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Rituxan Hycela
- Have kidney disease
- Have lung disease
- Have a weak immune system
- Have a severe infection such as herpes, shingles, cytomegalovirus, chickenpox, parvovirus, West Nile virus, or hepatitis B or C
- Have heart disease, angina (chest pain), or heart rhythm disorder
- Recently received any live vaccine, or you are scheduled to receive a vaccine
Rituxan Hycela generic
Rituxan Hycela is the trademark brand name for rituximab and hyaluronidase human manufactured by Biogen and Genentech USA, Inc. A generic version of rituximab and hyaluronidase human is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Rituxan Hycela savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.