Simponi Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Simponi medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
The Simponi patient assistance program is available to eligible individuals who are unable to afford their Simponi medication. At NiceRx, we can help you to enroll in the program for $49 per month.* We work directly with your healthcare provider to submit your enrollment application on your behalf. By handling the full enrollment process for you, we can help you get easy and affordable access to the medications you need. If you’re successfully enrolled in the program, we’ll also request prescription refills on your behalf for up to 1 year.
Your monthly Simponi cost savings if eligible
The Simponi patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you’ll only pay $49 to obtain your Simponi, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Simponi patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Simponi assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Simponi patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Simponi patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We’ll ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Simponi.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Simponi assistance. If so, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Simponi patient assistance program, we’ll help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we’ll contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Simponi.
Is NiceRx a Simponi coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Simponi patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Simponi samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you’ll only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Simponi coupons, discount cards, or Simponi copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Simponi if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company won’t pay for your Simponi medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Simponi with insurance?
The cost of Simponi will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Simponi with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Simponi cost without insurance?
Simponi prices without insurance will vary depending on the dose you buy and if you buy it in pre-filled syringes or in the SmartJect autoinjector. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, a 50 mg, 0.5 ml Simponi SmartJect autoinjector will cost around $7,800.
What is Simponi?
Simponi is a prescription immunosuppressive medication used to reduce unwanted inflammation. It’s prescribed to adults to treat:
- Moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis, alongside a medication called methotrexate
- Active psoriatic arthritis, alongside a medication called methotrexate
- Active ankylosing spondylitis
- Moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis, usually when other medications haven’t worked well enough or were not well tolerated
These autoimmune conditions can’t be cured, but they can be treated with medications that help reduce your symptoms, like Simponi. You take Simponi by injecting it under your skin (subcutaneous injection) using either a prefilled syringe or a SmartJect autoinjector, as directed by your doctor. Simponi reduces how much inflammation your immune system can cause, easing the symptoms of your condition.
Simponi active ingredients
The active ingredient in Simponi is called golimumab. It’s a type of drug called a human monoclonal antibody that’s a type of white blood cell that’s been designed to target a substance in your body called tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha).
Your immune system releases TNF-alpha to signal to your cells to start the inflammatory process. But when you take Simponi, the golimumab it contains binds to TNF-alpha and stops it working. This reduces how much inflammation your immune system can trigger, giving you relief from your symptoms.
Simponi side effects & Simponi drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Simponi include:
- An increase in upper respiratory infections, including colds and the flu
- An increase in viral infections, including herpes (cold sores)
- Reactions at the site of injection, including redness, swelling, itching, pain, bruising, and tingling
- New or worsening plaque psoriasis
In rare instances, Simponi can cause more serious side effects, such as:
- The development of certain cancers, including lymphoma (cancers that begin in the immune system) and skin cancers
- New or worsening heart failure
- Liver problems that can reduce your liver function, and in serious cases can lead to liver failure that can be fatal
- A reactivation of a hepatitis B infection, if you’ve previously had hepatitis B
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause chest pain, and swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and throat that can make it difficult to breathe
- Low white blood cells counts
- Low blood platelet counts that can stop your blood clotting and lead to bleeding problems
Simponi can also weaken your immune system, making you more vulnerable to infections, including serious infection, like tuberculosis. Your doctor will assess the benefits of taking Simponi against your risk of side effects.
You should not take Simponi together with:
- Orencia (abatacept), taken to treat a range of autoimmune diseases
- Kineret (anakinra), taken to treat rheumatoid arthritis
You should also tell your prescribing doctor about any other drugs you’re taking, particularly:
- Any other medications taken to treat your autoimmune disease, including Remicade (infliximab), Humira (adalimumab), Enbrel (etanercept), or Cimzia (certolizumab pegol)
- Rituxan (rituximab), taken to treat certain autoimmune diseases and certain types of cancer, like non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Actemra (tocilizumab), taken to treat a range of autoimmune arthritis diseases
Simponi warnings & precautions
Don’t take Simponi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient golimumab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Simponi
- Take Orencia (abatacept) or Kineret (anakinra)
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Simponi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Simponi
- Have or have ever had any type of cancer
- Have or have ever had heart failure
- Have or have ever had any condition that affects your nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis or Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Currently have an active infection, or think you do
- Often get infections, or have infections that keep coming back
- Have an HIV infection
- Have tuberculosis (TB) or have been in close contact with someone who has tuberculosis
- Have or have ever had hepatitis B
- Have a weakened immune system
- Have diabetes
- Have recently had a vaccine or are due to have a vaccine
- Live in, have lived in, or have traveled to parts of the USA that have an increased risk of fungal infections like histoplasmosis, coccidioidomycosis, or blastomycosis – such as the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys and the Southwest
- Are allergic to rubber or latex (the needle cover on the prefilled syringe and SmartJect autoinjector contains a dry natural rubber similar to latex)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.