Your monthly Tabrecta cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Tabrecta prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Tabrecta patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Tabrecta patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Tabrecta enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Tabrecta patient assistance program?
Applying for the Tabrecta patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Tabrecta, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Tabrecta assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Tabrecta patient assistance program, we will also request your Tabrecta medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Tabrecta coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Tabrecta coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Tabrecta manufacturer coupons, Tabrecta discounts, rebates, Tabrecta savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Tabrecta medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Tabrecta if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Tabrecta patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Tabrecta
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Tabrecta prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Tabrecta cost without insurance?
Tabrecta prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Tabrecta oral tablets 150 mg will typically cost around $9,900 for 56 tablets.
How much does Tabrecta cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Tabrecta with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Tabrecta?
Tabrecta is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. FDA approval of Tabrecta was based on the Geometry mono-1 Phase II multi-center, non-randomized, open-label, multi-cohort study in adult patients with EGFR wild-type, metastatic NSCLC as measured by the overall response rate and duration of response.
Tabrecta is a kinase inhibitor used for the treatment of adult patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumors have a mutation that leads to mesenchymal-epithelial transition (MET) exon 14 skipping.
Non-small cell lung cancers (NSCLC) consist of large cell carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, and squamous cell carcinomas. Symptoms of NSCLC are persistent coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain, wheezing, loss of weight and appetite, tiredness, and bronchitis or pneumonia.
What doses of Tabrecta are available?
Tabrecta is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 150 mg and 200 mg.
The recommended dosage is 400 mg orally twice daily with or without food.
Please see the full Prescribing Information, including Patient Information.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Tabrecta active ingredients
Tabrecta contains the active ingredient capmatinib.
Tabrecta side effects
The most common side effects of Tabrecta in clinical trials include:
- Peripheral edema
- Nausea, vomiting
- Decreased appetite, constipation, diarrhea
- Noncardiac chest pain
In rare instances, Tabrecta can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Interstitial Lung Disease, pneumonitis
- Hepatotoxicity (liver problems) – monitor liver function
- Photosensitivity – patients are advised to limit direct ultraviolet exposure, use sunscreen or wear clothes that cover your skin
Your healthcare professional will assess the benefits of using Tabrecta against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Tabrecta to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tabrecta drug interactions
Tabrecta can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong and Moderate CYP3A Inducers
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Tabrecta.
You should not use Tabrecta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient capmatinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Tabrecta
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Embryo-Fetal Toxicity. Tabrecta can cause harm to an unborn baby. Females of reproductive potential are advised to use contraception during treatment and for 1 week after the last dose. Males with female partners of reproductive potential are advised to use effective contraception during treatment and for 1 week after the last dose
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, Talk to your doctor before using Tabrecta if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Tabrecta
- Have recently been vaccinated -do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking capmatinib
Tabrecta is the trademark brand name for capmatinib manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. A generic version of capmatinib is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Tabrecta savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.