Taltz Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Taltz medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Taltz cost savings if eligible
Through the Taltz patient assistance program, you could receive your Taltz prescription for a fee of $49 per month. This flat fee covers the full cost of your Taltz medicine, regardless of the retail price. You could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|80mg/ml 1 x 1ml syringe||$5,500.00||$49.00||$5,451.00|
Am I eligible for the Taltz patient assistance program?
At NiceRx we review each Taltz enrollment application individually. The main factors considered by most programs will likely include:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Taltz patient assistance program?
Applying for the Taltz patient assistance program is easy with NiceRx. Simply fill out your enrollment application – you can complete this process online – and tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Taltz. The pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication will also need up-to-date information about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
Having reviewed your application, NiceRx will determine whether you may be eligible for Taltz assistance. If so, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. We will also request your Taltz medication refills on your behalf for up to one year when you’re enrolled in the Taltz patient assistance program.
Is NiceRx a Taltz coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Taltz coupon, a Taltz discount card, or a Taltz copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Taltz manufacturer coupons, Taltz discounts, rebates, Taltz savings cards, trial offers, or free Taltz samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Taltz patient assistance program.
If you’re looking for coupons for Taltz or cheap Taltz, consider that you will likely save more with NiceRx. The only cost you will need to pay through the Taltz patient assistance program is a monthly fee of $49.
Can NiceRx help me get Taltz if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to assist in you have insurance. This includes if you have insurance, but your insurance company won’t pay for your Taltz medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility, or no insurance at all. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Taltz with insurance?
The price of Taltz with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out your copay with your current insurance, contact your insurance provider or pharmacist.
How much does Taltz cost without insurance?
Taltz prices without insurance will vary depending on where you purchase your medication. The list price of one Taltz injectable pen is $ 5,690. Please note this is just a guide price.
What is Taltz?
Taltz is a medication prescribed to adults and children to help treat the following autoimmune diseases:
- Active psoriatic arthritis in adults (Taltz can be used alone or with another medicine called methotrexate)
- Moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in adults and children over six years old
- Active ankylosing spondylitis in adults
- Active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis with signs of inflammation in adults
Unfortunately, there are no permanent cures for the above autoimmune diseases. They can however be managed with medications that help reduce their symptoms, like Taltz. Taltz helps to reduce the amount of inflammation your immune system causes. This can ease the symptoms of your disease.
You take Taltz by injecting it under your skin (subcutaneous injection), usually in your thighs, stomach, or the back of your arm. It comes in an autoinjector and a prefilled syringe that you can inject yourself, or it can be injected by a caregiver in your home.
Taltz active ingredients
The active ingredient in Taltz is called ixekizumab. It helps to reduce the amount of inflammation your immune system triggers. Ixekizumab works by blocking the action of a substance in your body called interleukin. This substance is produced by your immune system to trigger inflammation. Ixekizumab binds with interleukin, stopping it from working, reducing how much inflammation your immune system can cause.
Taltz side effects & Taltz drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Taltz include:
- Reactions at the site of injection, like itching, bruising, rashes, and pain
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- An increased risk of upper respiratory tract infections, like cold and sinus infections
- An increased risk of fungal infections
Sometimes Taltz can cause more serious side effects. These are rarer but could include:
- An increased risk of developing a serious infection, like tuberculosis, as Taltz can reduce your immune system’s ability to fight infections
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- A risk of developing an inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, or a risk of these diseases getting worse if you already have them
Taltz can interact with other medications, which can change how Taltz and the other medications work and can make some side effects more likely. These include:
- Any other medications you’re taking for your condition
- Any medications that affect the way your liver enzymes work
- Any antibiotics or other medications you’re taking to treat a bacterial infection
- Any medications you’re taking to treat a fungal infection
Taltz warnings & precautions
Taltz isn’t suitable for everyone. It should not be given to children under the age of six to treat plaque psoriasis. Don’t take Taltz if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ixekizumab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Taltz
- Are under 18 years of age to treat psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, or non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
Talk to your doctor before taking Taltz if you:
- Have tuberculosis or have recently been in contact with someone with tuberculosis
- Are currently being treated for an infection or have an infection
- Have Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Have recently had a vaccine or are due to have a vaccine
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.