Tikosyn Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Tikosyn medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Have you been prescribed Tikosyn and need help paying for your medication? With our help, you could get your Tikosyn prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.* We help you enroll in patient assistance programs for prescription medications. We’ll handle the full enrollment process for you, helping you to get easy and affordable access to the medications you need.
Your monthly Tikosyn cost savings if eligible
With NiceRx’s help, you could get your Tikosyn medicine for a flat monthly fee of $49 per month. This one monthly fee covers the full cost of your Tikosyn prescription, regardless of its retail price.
Am I eligible for the Tikosyn patient assistance program?
NiceRx reviews each Tikosyn assistance program application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Tikosyn patient assistance program?
NiceRx makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Tikosyn patient assistance program. Begin by completing the online enrollment application and tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Tikosyn. You’ll also need to provide up-to-date and accurate details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication.
Once we determine if you may be eligible for Tikosyn assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. When enrolled in the Tikosyn patient assistance program, we’ll also request your Tikosyn medication refills on your behalf for up to 12 months.
Is NiceRx a Tikosyn coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Tikosyn coupon, a Tikosyn discount card, or a Tikosyn copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Tikosyn manufacturer coupons, Tikosyn discounts, rebates, Tikosyn savings cards, trial offers, or free Tikosyn samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Tikosyn patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Tikosyn if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Tikosyn
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Tikosyn prescription
- You don’t have insurance
Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Tikosyn with insurance?
The cost of Tikosyn with insurance will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out exactly what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Tikosyn cost without insurance?
Tikosyn prices without insurance will vary depending on the dose (125 mcg, 250 mcg, and 500 mcg) and the amount you buy (14, 40, or 60 capsules). Prices also vary by retailer. As a guide, a pack of 60, 250 mcg Tikosyn capsules will cost around $590.
What is Tikosyn?
Tikosyn is a medicine prescribed to adults to treat an irregular heartbeat caused by atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter. Both atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter can cause symptoms like a disturbing heart rhythm, chest pain, problems breathing, fatigue, lightheadedness, and fainting. More importantly, they can lead to serious health problems too, like blood clots, strokes, and heart failure.
If you have an irregular heartbeat caused by either atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter, your doctor may prescribe Tikosyn to you. It’s a medication you take as a capsule you swallow that can help steady your heartbeat.
Tikosyn active ingredients
The active ingredient in Tikosyn is called dofetilide. It’s a medication called an antiarrhythmic agent that stabilizes your heartbeat. Dofetilide works by blocking the part of your heart’s electrical activity that causes rapid muscle twitches, meaning your heart muscle contracts slower, calming and steadying your heartbeat.
Tikosyn side effects & Tikosyn drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Tikosyn include:
- Chest pain
In rare instances, Tikosyn can cause more serious side effects, like:
- A type of abnormal heartbeat called Torsade de Pointes, which can be fatal
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- An electrolyte imbalance that can cause increased thirst, vomiting, and severe diarrhea
Tikosyn can interact with other medications. Tell your prescribing physician about all drugs you’re taking, particularly any medicines for:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Depression or other mood disorders and mental health conditions
- Allergies or hay fever
- Skin diseases
- Any infections
You should not take Tikosyn with:
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB), taken to treat heartburn and peptic ulcers
- Verapamil (Calan, Calan SR, Covera-HS, Isoptin, Isoptin SR, Verelan, Verelan PM, Tarka), taken to treat high blood pressure, chest pain, migraines and cluster headaches
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral, Xolegel, Extina), taken to treat fungal infections
- Trimethoprim alone (Proloprim, Trimpex) or the combination of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra, Sulfatrim), antibiotics taken to treat various bacterial infections
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine, Compo), used to treat a range of conditions, including schizophrenia and anxiety
- Megestrol (Megace), an appetite stimulant
- Dolutegravir (Tivicay), taken to treat HIV/AIDS
- Hydrochlorothiazide alone or in combination with other medicines (such as Esidrix, Ezide, Hydrodiuril, HydroPar, Microzide, or Oretic), taken to treat high blood pressure
Tikosyn warnings & precautions
Don’t take Tikosyn if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient dofetilide
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Tikosyn
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have a type of irregular heartbeat called long QT syndrome
- Have any kidney problems or are on kidney dialysis
- Are taking any of the medications that should not be taken with Tikosyn
Talk to your doctor before taking Tikosyn if you:
- Have any heart problems
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.