How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Treanda cost savings if eligible
The Treanda patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Treanda, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Treanda patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Treanda assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Treanda patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Treanda patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Treanda.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Treanda assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Treanda patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Treanda.
Is NiceRx a Treanda coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Treanda patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Treanda samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Treanda coupons, discount cards, or Treanda copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Treanda if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Treanda medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Treanda cost without insurance?
Treanda prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Treanda intravenous powder for injection 25 mg typically costs $785 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Treanda cost with insurance?
The copay for Treanda will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Treanda with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Treanda?
Treanda is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication. It is an alkylating agent used for the treatment of patients with:
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Efficacy relative to first-line therapies other than chlorambucil has not been established
- Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) that has progressed during or within six months of treatment with rituximab or a rituximab-containing regimen
What doses of Treanda are available?
Treanda is available as an injection single-use vial, in the following doses: 100 mg of bendamustine HCl as a lyophilized powder.
Treanda is given as an intravenous infusion directly into a vein. Treanda is usually given as 120 mg/m2 intravenously on days 1 and 2 of a 21-day cycle for up to 8 cycles, depending on the condition being treated. You may be given other medications to help prevent certain side effects of bendamustine.
Please read the full prescribing information for further drug information and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Treanda active ingredients
Treanda contains bendamustine hydrochloride as the active ingredient.
Treanda side effects
The most common side effects of Treanda in clinical trials include:
- Pyrexia, nausea, and vomiting
- Tiredness, shortness of breath
- Diarrhea, constipation, anorexia
- Cough, headache
- Loss of appetite, weight decreased
- Lymphopenia, anemia (low red blood cells), leukopenia (low white blood cells), thrombocytopenia, and neutropenia
In rare instances, Treanda can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Myelosuppression – monitor closely and restart treatment based on ANC and platelet count recovery
- Signs of infection
- Infusion reactions and anaphylaxis
- Tumor lysis syndrome (due to the rapid destruction of cancer cells). Consider using allopurinol as prevention if at high risk of tumor lysis syndrome for the first few weeks of treatment
- Skin Reactions
- Other Malignancies
- Hemolysis, dysgeusia/taste disorder, atypical pneumonia, sepsis, herpes zoster, erythema, dermatitis, and skin necrosis
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Treanda against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Treanda to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Treanda drug interactions
Treanda can interact with other medications. These include:
- CYP1A2 inducers or inhibitors
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Treanda.
You should not use Treanda if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient bendamustine
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Treanda
- Have a known hypersensitivity to bendamustine or mannitol
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – females of reproductive potential are advised to use an effective method of contraception during treatment and for at least 6 months after the last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Treanda if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Treanda
- Have renal impairment
- Have hepatic impairment
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Treanda is the trademark brand name for bendamustine. A generic version of bendamustine is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Treanda savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.