Xyosted Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Xyosted medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Xyosted cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Xyosted patient assistance program you can receive your medication for free. Our monthly service fee of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Xyosted through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|enanthate 50mg/0.5ml - 2ml solution||$585.00||$49.00||$536.00|
|enanthate 75mg/0.5ml - 2ml solution||$585.00||$49.00||$536.00|
|enanthate 100mg/0.5ml - 2ml solution||$585.00||$49.00||$536.00|
Am I eligible for the Xyosted patient assistance program?
You could receive your Xyosted without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. The eligibility requirements are set by the pharmaceutical companies that are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx, we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Xyosted patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Xyosted.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Xyosted patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Xyosted medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Xyosted coupons provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Xyosted patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Xyosted coupon, a Xyosted discount card, or a Xyosted copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers or free Xyosted samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Xyosted if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Xyosted medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Xyosted cost without insurance?
Xyosted costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Xyosted subcutaneous solution (enanthate 50 mg/0.5 mL) will typically cost around $585 for 2 milliliters. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
How much does Xyosted cost with insurance?
The copay of Xyosted will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Xyosted?
Xyosted is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured for Antares Pharma, Inc. Xyosted is an injectable form of testosterone that’s used to treat low testosterone in adult males. Xyosted is an androgen indicated for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
The safety and efficacy of Xyosted in adult males with “age-related hypogonadism”, or males less than 18 years of age have not been established. Xyosted can cause blood pressure increases that can increase the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events, including non-fatal myocardial infarction, non-fatal stroke, and cardiovascular death. Before commencing treatment, consider the patient’s baseline cardiovascular risk and ensure blood pressure is adequately controlled. Monitor for and treat new-onset hypertension or worsening of pre-existing hypertension and re-evaluate whether the benefits of treatment outweigh its risks in patients who develop cardiovascular risk factors or cardiovascular disease on treatment.
What doses of Xyosted are available?
Xyosted is available in injection form supplied as 0.5 mL of sterile solution in an autoinjector for subcutaneous administration, in the following doses: 50 mg/0.5 mL, 75 mg/0.5 mL, 100 mg/0.5 mL.
Please read the medication guide and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Xyosted active ingredients
Xyosted contains testosterone enanthate as the active ingredient.
Xyosted side effects
The most common side effects of Xyosted in clinical trials include:
- Injection site bruising
- Chest pain or pressure spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Shortness of breath, sleep apnea
- Swelling in your ankles or feet, rapid weight gain
- Mood changes
- Increased erection of the penis, ejaculation problems, decreased amounts of semen, decrease in testicle size
- Difficulty urinating, increased urination at night, loss of bladder control
- Stomach pain, constipation, increased thirst or urination, myalgia, arthralgia, fatigue
- Nausea, irregular heartbeats
- Liver problems – upper right-sided stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Signs of a blood clot deep in the body – swelling, warmth, or redness in an arm or leg, chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing
- Sudden numbness or weakness (especially down one side of the body), severe headache, slurred speech, balance problems
In rare instances, Xyosted can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Breast swelling
- Acne, increased facial or body hair growth
- Male-pattern baldness
- Increased or decreased libido
- Increased blood pressure
- High red blood cell counts (hematocrit or hemoglobin)
- Increased PSA (prostate-specific antigen)
- Worsening signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Edema with or without congestive heart failure
- Monitor prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and lipid concentrations periodically
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Xyosted against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Xyosted to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Xyosted drug interactions
Xyosted can interact with other medications. These include:
- Insulin in diabetic patients
- Blood thinners such as warfarin – more frequent monitoring of international normalized ratio (INR) and prothrombin time is recommended
- Corticosteroids – may result in increased fluid retention
- Medications that are known to increase blood pressure
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Xyosted. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Xyosted if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient testosterone enanthate or sesame oil
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Xyosted
- Are male and have breast cancer
- Have prostate cancer
- Have serious heart problems
- Have severe liver disease
- Have severe kidney disease
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions before using Xyosted if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Xyosted
- Have high blood pressure, heart problems, or coronary artery disease
- Have had a heart attack or stroke
- Have sleep apnea
- Have an enlarged prostate and urination problems
- Have high cholesterol or triglycerides
- Have cancer
- Suffer from depression, anxiety, mood disorders, suicidal thoughts or actions
- Have diabetes
- Have high red blood cell (RBC) counts
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Xyosted is the trademark brand name for testosterone enanthate manufactured for Antares Pharma, Inc. A generic version of testosterone enanthate is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Xyosted savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.