Is NiceRx a Yusimry coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. We do not offer trial offers or free Yusimry samples.
Yusimry patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
How much does Yusimry cost without insurance?
Yusimry prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer.
How much does Yusimry cost with insurance?
The copay for Yusimry will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Yusimry with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Yusimry?
Yusimry is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Coherus BioSciences, Inc. It is a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blocker used to treat:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – to reduce the signs and symptoms, induce a major clinical response, reduce the progression of structural damage, and improve the physical function in adult patients
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis – to reduce the signs and symptoms of moderate to severe active polyarticular JIA in patients 2 years of age and above
- Psoriatic Arthritis – to reduce the signs and symptoms, reduce the progression of structural damage, and improve physical function in adult patients
- Ankylosing Spondylitis – to reduce the signs and symptoms in adult patients
- Moderate to severe active Crohn’s disease in adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age and older
- Moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis in adult patients
Yusmiry is not recommended for use in patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis who are appropriate for systemic therapy or phototherapy, and when other systemic treatments are less appropriate.
FDA approval of Yusimry as an adalimumab biosimilar product to Abbvie’s Humira (adalimumab) has been granted. Biosimilar means that the biological product is approved based on data showing that it is highly similar to an FDA-approved biological product, known as a reference product and that there is no clinical difference between the biosimilar product and the reference product.
What doses of Yusimry are available?
Yusimry is available as a subcutaneous injection, in the following doses: 40 mg/0.8 mL in a single-dose prefilled syringe.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Yusimry active ingredients
Yusmiry contains adalimumab-aqvh, a monoclonal antibody as the active ingredient.
Yusimry side effects
The most common side effects of Yusimry in clinical trials include:
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Injection site reactions
In rare instances, Yusimry can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Increased risk of serious infections leading to hospitalization or death
- Invasive fungal infections
- Lymphoma and other malignancies, some fatal, in children and adolescent patients
- Anaphylaxis or serious hypersensitivity reactions
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation
- Demyelinating disease
- Cytopenias, pancytopenia
- Heart failure
- Lupus-like syndrome
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Yusimry against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Yusimry to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Yusimry drug interactions
Yusimry can interact with other medications. These include:
- Increased risk of serious infection with abatacept, and anakinra
- Live vaccines
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Yusimry.
You should not use Yusimry if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient adalimumab-aqvh
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Yusimry
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Yusimry if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Yusimry
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Yusimry is the trademark brand name for adalimumab-aqvh manufactured by Coherus BioSciences, Inc. Redwood City. A generic version of adalimumab-aqvh is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Yusimry savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.