How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Zydelig cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Zydelig prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Zydelig patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Zydelig patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Zydelig enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Zydelig patient assistance program?
Applying for the Zydelig patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Zydelig, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Zydelig assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Zydelig patient assistance program, we will also request your Zydelig medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Zydelig coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Zydelig coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Zydelig manufacturer coupons, Zydelig discounts, rebates, Zydelig savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Zydelig medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Zydelig if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Zydelig patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Zydelig
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Zydelig prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Zydelig cost without insurance?
Zydelig prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Zydelig oral tablets 100 mg will typically cost around $12,300 for 60 tablets.
How much does Zydelig cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Zydelig with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Zydelig?
Zydelig is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Gilead Sciences, Inc. Zydelig is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with:
- Relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia ((CLL) – a cancer of white blood cells)), in combination with rituximab, in patients for whom rituximab alone would be considered appropriate therapy due to other co-morbidities
- Relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (follicular lymphoma (FL)) in patients who have received at least two prior systemic therapies
- Relapsed small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) in patients who have received at least two prior systemic therapies
Accelerated approval was granted for FL and SLL based on the overall response rate.
Fatal and serious toxicities – Hepatic, severe disease, colitis, pneumonitis, and intestinal perforation. See the full prescribing information for a complete boxed warning.
What doses of Zydelig are available?
Zydelig (idelalisib) is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 150 mg and 100 mg.
Recommended starting dose of Zydelig: 150 mg tablet orally, twice daily. Swallow the tablets whole with or without food. Take until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
Please see full prescribing information, including a medication guide with important warnings.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Zydelig active ingredients
Idelalisib mechanism of action is as an inhibitor of PI3K kinase, which is expressed in normal and cancer cells.
Zydelig side effects
The most common side effects of Zydelig in clinical trials include:
- Diarrhea, abdominal pains
- Pyrexia, chills, rash
- Cough, pneumonia
- Hypertriglyceridemia, hyperglycemia, ALT elevations, and AST elevations
In rare instances, Zydelig can cause more serious adverse effects. These can include:
- Severe cutaneous reactions
- Neutropenia (low neutrophil count)
- Embryo-fetal toxicity
- Liver problems – yellowing of your skin or eyes (jaundice), dark or brown urine, pain in the upper right side of your stomach area, or bleeding or bruising more easily
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Zydelig against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Zydelig to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Zydelig drug interactions
Zydelig can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A inducers
- CYP3A substrates
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Zydelig.
You should not use Zydelig if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient idelalisib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Zydelig
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – you should have a pregnancy test before starting treatment and use effective birth control (contraception) during treatment and for at least 1 month after the last dose
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Zydelig if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Zydelig
Zydelig is the trademark brand name for idelalisib manufactured by Gilead Sciences, Inc. A generic version of idelalisib is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Zydelig savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.