Zyprexa Zydis Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Zyprexa Zydis medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Zyprexa Zydis cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Zyprexa Zydis patient assistance program you can receive your medication for free. Our monthly service fee of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Zyprexa Zydis through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Zyprexa Zydis patient assistance program?
You could receive your Zyprexa Zydis without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. The eligibility requirements are set by the pharmaceutical companies who are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx, we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Zyprexa Zydis patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Zyprexa Zydis.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Zyprexa Zydis patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Zyprexa Zydis medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Zyprexa Zydis coupons provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Zyprexa Zydis patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Zyprexa Zydis coupon, a Zyprexa Zydis discount card, or a Zyprexa Zydis copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Zyprexa Zydis samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Zyprexa Zydis if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Zyprexa Zydis medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Zyprexa Zydis cost without insurance?
Zyprexa Zydis costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Zyprexa Zydis oral tablet, disintegrating 5 mg will typically cost around $520 for 30 tablets. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
How much does Zyprexa Zydis cost with insurance?
The copay of Zyprexa Zydis will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Zyprexa Zydis?
Zyprexa Zydis is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Eli Lilly & Co. Zyprexa Zydis is an atypical antipsychotic indicated as an oral formulation for the:
- Treatment of schizophrenia in adults and adolescents
- Acute treatment of manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar disorder and maintenance treatment of bipolar disorder
- As an adjunct to valproate or lithium in the treatment of manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder
What doses of Zyprexa Zydis are available?
Zyprexa Zydis is available as orally disintegrating tablets containing phenylalanine (0.34, 0.45, 0.67, or 0.90 mg per 5, 10, 15, or 20 mg tablet, respectively).
Please read the prescribing information for the full patient safety information, and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Zyprexa Zydis active ingredients
Zyprexa Zydis contains olanzapine as the active ingredient.
Zyprexa Zydis side effects
The most common side effects of Zyprexa Zydis in clinical trials include:
- Postural hypotension
- Weight gain, increased appetite
- Personality disorder
- Abdominal pain
- Pain in extremity
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence, drowsiness, dizziness, tremor
- Speech disorder, increased salivation
- Amnesia, paresthesia
In rare instances, Zyprexa Zydis can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Liver problems – upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis – increased risk of death and increased incidence of cerebrovascular adverse events
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS)
- Metabolic changes – atypical antipsychotic drugs have been associated with metabolic changes including hyperglycemia (high blood sugar), dyslipidemia, and weight gain
- Hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis – patients with a history of a clinically significant low white blood cell count or drug-induced leukopenia/neutropenia should have their complete blood count monitored frequently during the first few months of therapy
- Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
- Hyperprolactinemia – may increase prolactin levels
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Zyprexa Zydis against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Zyprexa Zydis to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Zyprexa Zydis drug interactions
Zyprexa Zydis can interact with other medications. These include:
- Benzodiazepines – diazepam which may potentiate orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), lorazepam which may increase somnolence
- Alcohol – may potentiate orthostatic hypotension
- CNS acting drugs
- Antihypertensive agents
- Levodopa and dopamine agonists
- Lithium or valproate
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Zyprexa Zydis. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Zyprexa Zydis contraindications
You should not use Zyprexa Zydis if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient olanzapine
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients (gelatin, mannitol, aspartame, sodium methyl paraben, and sodium propyl paraben) in Zyprexa Zydis
- Are an older adult with dementia-related psychosis
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – this medication can pass into breast milk
Talk to your doctor about your medical condition before using Zyprexa Zydis if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Zyprexa Zydis
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have liver disease
- Have heart disease, high or low blood pressure
- Have high cholesterol or triglycerides
- Have had a stroke, including a “mini-stroke”
- Have breast cancer
- Suffer from seizures
- Have Alzheimer’s disease
- Have diabetes or high blood sugar
- Have an enlarged prostate
- Have bowel problems
- Have narrow-angle glaucoma
Zyprexa Zydis generic
Zyprexa Zydis is the trademark brand name for olanzapine manufactured by Eli Lilly & Co. A generic version of olanzapine is OR is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Zyprexa Zydis savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.