Advair Diskus Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Advair Diskus medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Advair Diskus cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Advair Diskus patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Advair Diskus prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|100mcg/50mcg 1 diskus inhaler||$322.67||$49.00||$273.67|
|250mcg/50mcg 1 diskus inhaler||$399.73||$49.00||$350.73|
|500mcg/50mcg 1 diskus inhaler||$526.09||$49.00||$477.09|
Am I eligible for the Advair Diskus patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Advair Diskus patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Advair Diskus patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Advair Diskus patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Advair Diskus. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Advair Diskus assistance, we’ll handle the application process for you. We’ll work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you’re enrolled in the Advair Diskus patient assistance program, and we’ll automatically request your Advair Diskus medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx an Advair Diskus coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Advair Diskus patient
assistance program. That means that we don’t offer printable Advair Diskus manufacturer coupons, Advair Diskus discounts, or free Advair Diskus samples. We are not an Advair Diskus coupon provider or Advair Diskus discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Advair Diskus if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Advair Diskus patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company won’t pay for your Advair Diskus medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you don’t have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Advair Diskus with insurance?
The cost of Advair Diskus with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Advair Diskus cost without insurance?
Advair Diskus prices without insurance will vary depending on the size (8 gm or 12 gm) and the strength (45 mcg-21 mcg, 115 mcg-21 mcg, or 230 mcg-2 1mcg) of the Advair inhaler you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, a 12 gm, 115 mcg-21 mcg Advair Diskus inhaler will cost around $500.
What is Advair Diskus?
Advair Diskus is a prescription medication used to lessen and prevent the symptoms of asthma in adults and children 12 years and older. If you have asthma, your doctor may have prescribed Advair Diskus to you. It’s an aerosol medication you take by inhaling it into your airways and lungs using an inhaler, usually twice a day. It reduces inflammation and relaxes muscle tissue, helping to open up your airways and lungs, making it easier to breathe. This can give you daily relief from your asthma symptoms and make asthma attacks less likely.
Advair Diskus active ingredients
Advair Diskus contains two active ingredients, called fluticasone propionate and salmeterol. When inhaled, these ingredients work together to open up your lungs and airways.
Fluticasone propionate is a type of corticosteroid. When you inhale Advair Diskus, molecules of fluticasone propionate attach to areas on the surface of the cells in your airways and lungs called glucocorticoid receptors. This stimulates the receptors, making them produce lower amounts of the substances that trigger inflammation and greater amounts of anti-inflammatory proteins. This helps to reduce inflammation throughout your lungs and airways.
Salmeterol is a medication called a long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist (LABA). It attaches to areas on the outside of muscle tissue in your airways and lungs called beta-2 receptors. This stimulates the receptors, causing them to relax the muscle tissue, opening up your lungs and airways.
Advair Diskus side effects & Advair Diskus drug interactions
As with all medications, Advair Diskus can cause side effects. The most common side effects caused by Advair Diskus include:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Vomiting (being sick)
- Throat irritation
- Hoarseness and changes to your voice
- An increase in upper respiratory chest infections
Sometimes, Advair Diskus can cause more serious side effects. These are rarer but can include:
- A weakened immune system, making you more vulnerable to infections, including serious infections like tuberculosis
- Reduced adrenal gland function (adrenal insufficiency) that can be fatal in serious cases
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication can cause swelling in your face, mouth, and throat, which can make it difficult to breathe
- A sudden worsening of your asthma symptoms, including asthma attacks (paradoxical bronchospasm)
- Fungal infections (candida/thrush) in your mouth and throat – this is less likely if you rinse your mouth out with water after taking your Advair Diskus
- Increased blood pressure
- A fast and/or irregular heartbeat
- A thinning and weakening of bones (osteoporosis)
- An increased risk of eye problems, including glaucoma, cataracts, and blurred vision
- An increased risk of developing pneumonia if you also have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Slowed rates of growth in children
Advair Diskus can interact with other medications. Tell your prescribing physician about all drugs you’re taking, particularly:
- Any other medications taken to treat asthma or other breathing problems
- Any other medications that contain steroids
- Any other medications that contain a long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist LABA
- Any medications taken to treat bacterial, viral, or fungal infections, including an HIV infection, such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, nelfinavir, or cobicistat
Advair Diskus warnings & precautions
Advair Diskus is a maintenance medication used every day to help you lessen and control your asthma symptoms. Advair Diskus should not be used to treat sudden and severe onset of symptoms (a bronchospasm). Use your rescue inhaler to treat sudden and severe symptoms, or whatever rescue medication your doctor has prescribed to you.
Advair Diskus isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Advair Diskus if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients fluticasone and salmeterol
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Advair Diskus (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Have sudden breathing problems, like an asthma attack. Use a rescue inhaler to treat sudden breathing problems
- Are under 12 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Advair Diskus if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Advair Diskus
- Have any problems with your immune system
- Have any liver problems
- Have any heart problems
- Have diabetes
- Have osteoporosis
- Have high blood pressure
- Have any thyroid problems
- Have any eye problems, including cataracts or glaucoma
- Have or have ever had any problems with your adrenal glands
- Currently have any form of infection
- Have recently been around someone who has measles or chickenpox
- Have or have ever had a seizure
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Advair Diskus research & news
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.