Belrapzo Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Belrapzo medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Is NiceRx a Belrapzo coupon provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. This means that we are not a Belrapzo coupon, a Belrapzo discount card, or a Belrapzo copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Belrapzo samples.
Belrapzo patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
How much does Belrapzo cost without insurance?
Belrapzo costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Belrapzo intravenous solution (25 mg/mL) will typically cost around $2,750 for 4 milliliters.
How much does Belrapzo cost with insurance?
The copay of Belrapzo will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Belrapzo?
Belrapzo (bendamustine hydrochloride injection) is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. It is classed as an alkylating agent for the treatment of patients with:
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Effectiveness relative to first-line therapies other than chlorambucil has not been established
- Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) that has progressed during or within 6 months of treatment with rituximab or a rituximab regimen
Your doctor may want you to take a fever reducer, an antihistamine, and a corticosteroid such as dexamethasone to help prevent side effects, before initiating treatment.
What doses of Belrapzo are available?
Belrapzo is available in injection form, in the following doses: 25 mg/mL in a multiple-dose vial.
Please read the prescribing information and always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Belrapzo active ingredients
Belrapzo contains bendamustine as the active ingredient.
Belrapzo side effects
The most common side effects of bendamustine in clinical trials include:
- Anemia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, lymphopenia, leukopenia, hyperbilirubinemia
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Weight loss
- Chest tightness
- Non-hematologic adverse reactions for CLL are pyrexia, nausea, and vomiting
In rare instances, Belrapzo can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Fever and other signs of infection including hepatitis B, cytomegalovirus, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and herpes zoster
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Anaphylaxis and infusion reactions
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome – may lead to acute renal failure and death
- Skin Reactions
- Other malignancies
- Extravasation injury
- Embryo-fetal toxicity, fetal harm
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Belrapzo against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Belrapzo to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Belrapzo drug interactions
Belrapzo can interact with other medications. These include:
- Allopurinol – increased risk of severe skin toxicity when bendamustine HCl and allopurinol are taken together
- Other drugs that weaken the immune system and increase the risk of infection such as natalizumab, and rituximab
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Belrapzo.
You should not use Belrapzo if you:
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient bendamustine, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, or monothioglycerol
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Belrapzo
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – pregnant women are advised to use an effective method of contraception
Talk to your doctor before using Belrapzo if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Belrapzo
- Have renal Impairment
- Have hepatic Impairment
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Belrapzo is the trademark brand name for bendamustine manufactured by Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. A generic version of bendamustine is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Belrapzo savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.