Brilinta Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Brilinta medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Brilinta cost savings if eligible
With NiceRx you could get your Brilinta prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month. This is the only fee you will need to pay, irrespective of the retail price of your medication. You could make the following savings every month if you are eligible for the patient assistance program:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|60mg 60 tablets||$399.00||$49.00||$350.00|
|90mg 60 tablets||$399.00||$49.00||$350.00|
Am I eligible for the Brilinta patient assistance program?
We will review your Brilinta enrollment application individually. Often the main factors considered by most patient assistance programs include:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Brilinta patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Brilinta patient assistance program. Begin by completing your enrollment application on our website and let us know the full details of all medications you’re taking, including Brilinta. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
We will then review this information, to determine whether you are eligible for Brilinta assistance. NiceRx will then handle the full application process for you. When enrolled in the Brilinta patient assistance program, we’ll also request your Brilinta medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Brilinta coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Brilinta coupon, a Brilinta discount card, or a Brilinta copay card provider. NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Brilinta patient assistance program. We don’t offer printable Brilinta manufacturer coupons, Brilinta discounts, rebates, Brilinta savings cards, trial offers, or free Brilinta samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Brilinta if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help if you have insurance and your insurance company won’t pay for your Brilinta medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. It is likely that we may also be able to assist if you don’t have insurance or your Medicare plan doesn’t cover Brilinta. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Brilinta with insurance?
The cost of Brilinta will be determined by your healthcare plan. To understand what you may need to pay, contact your insurance provider or pharmacist and ask them to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Brilinta cost without insurance?
Brilinta prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and your chosen retailer. As a guide, a pack of 60, 90 mg Brilinta tablets can cost between $450 and $530.
What is Brilinta?
Brilinta is a medication taken to reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and death caused by blood clots. It’s prescribed to adults who:
- Have previously had a heart attack
- Have coronary artery disease (CAD) and who are at a high risk of having a heart attack or a stroke
- Have acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Have ACS and who have been treated with a stent
If you have CAD, ACS, or have a stent due to ACS, you may be at a greater risk of blood clots forming, and your doctor may prescribe Brilinta to you. Brilinta helps to stop your blood clotting, reducing your risk of a heart attack or stroke.
You take Brilinta as a tablet you swallow with water. Your doctor will decide upon your dose and how often you take your Brilinta.
Brilinta active ingredients
The active ingredient in Brilinta is called ticagrelor. This reduces the risk of your blood clotting and causing a heart attack or a stroke. It works on the platelets in your blood, which are the substances that cause your blood to thicken and clot.
Ticagrelor attaches to areas on the surface of your platelets called receptors. This stops them from being able to stick together and start the process that causes clotting.
Brilinta side effects & Brilinta drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Brilinta include:
- An increase in minor bleeding, including nosebleeds and bruising
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Feeling sick (nausea)
Occasionally, Brilinta can cause more serious side effects, including:
- An increased risk of serious internal and external bleeding that could potentially be fatal
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that could cause swelling in your face, mouth or throat, heart palpitations, or problems breathing
Tell your prescribing physician about all drugs you’re taking, especially the following as they can interact with Brilinta:
- Any medications taken to treat heart conditions, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol
- Any blood thinner (anticoagulant) medications taken to reduce your risk of blood clots
- Any pain killers
- Any antibiotics
- Any medications taken to treat HIV/AIDS
- Any antifungal medicines taken orally
- Any anti-seizure medications
Brilinta warnings & precautions
Don’t stop taking Brilinta without talking to your doctor first. If you stop taking the medication too soon, you can increase your risk of having a heart attack, a stroke, or blood clots. Talk to your doctor if you want to stop taking Brilinta.
You should not take Brilinta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ticagrelor
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Brilinta
- Have ever had bleeding in your brain
- Are currently bleeding
Talk to your doctor before taking Brilinta if you:
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have ever had any problems with bleeding
- Have ever had stomach ulcers or colon polyps
- Have any liver problems
- Have asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Have recently had surgery or a serious injury
- Are planning to have surgery or a dental procedure
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.