Bryhali Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Bryhali medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Bryhali cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Bryhali patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Bryhali patient assistance?
We review each Bryhali enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Bryhali patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Bryhali patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Bryhali. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who’ll supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you’ll typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Bryhali coupon provider?
NiceRx is not a Bryhali coupon, Bryhali discount card, or Bryhali copay card provider. We don’t offer Bryhali manufacturer coupons, Bryhali discounts, rebates, Bryhali savings cards, trial offers, or free Bryhali samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Bryhali patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Bryhali if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Bryhali if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Bryhali
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Bryhali prescription
- Your healthcare plan doesn’t cover Bryhali medication
- You don’t have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Bryhali with insurance?
The cost of Bryhali with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Bryhali cost without insurance?
Bryhali prices without insurance will vary depending on the size of the tube you buy (60 gm or 100 gm) and prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, a 60 gm tube of 0.01% Bryhali topical solution will cost around $330.
What is Bryhali?
Bryhali is a prescription corticosteroid lotion given to adults to treat plaque psoriasis. Plaque psoriasis, usually just called psoriasis, is an inflammatory autoimmune disease. It can affect your body in different ways, but most often it causes you to have patches of abnormal skin, called plaques.
If you have psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe Bryhali to you. It’s a topical lotion you apply directly to your affected skin. It contains a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, relieves itching and dryness, and reduces the size and number of plaques you have. You usually apply Bryhali lotion once a day to your affected skin, although always use your Bryhali exactly as directed by the doctor who prescribes it to you.
Bryhali active ingredients
The active ingredient in Bryhali is called halobetasol propionate. It’s a corticosteroid that reduces the inflammation in your skin that causes skin plaques.
When you apply Bryhali lotion, halobetasol propionate is absorbed into the cells of your skin. The halobetasol propionate then suppresses the processes in your skin cells that produce the substances that trigger inflammation. This reduces how much inflammation your immune system can cause in the cells where you apply your Bryhali.
Bryhali side effects & Bryhali drug interactions
Bryhali can cause side effects. When it does, the most common include:
- Reactions at the site of application, like dryness, itching, burning, and stinging
- An increase in upper respiratory tract infections, like the common cold, the flu, and sinusitis
- Rises in blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
In rare instances, Bryhali can cause more serious side effects. These could include:
- Cushing’s syndrome, a condition caused by having too much of the hormone cortisol in your body, can lead to high blood pressure, bone loss, and type 2 diabetes
- Problems with adrenal glands – they can stop working if too much Bryhali is absorbed through your skin into your body
- Vision problems, including cataracts and glaucoma
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Severe skin reactions
- Changes in the weight and rate of growth in children (Bryhali should not be used on anyone younger than 18 years of age)
Bryhali can interact with other medications, including:
- Any other medications that contain corticosteroids, taken by mouth, injection, or applied to your skin
- Any other medications that alter the way your immune system works, like immunosuppressant and anti-inflammatory drugs, including NSAIDs like ibuprofen and naproxen
Bryhali warnings & precautions
Bryhali is for use on your skin only. Apply it exactly as directed and make sure you don’t get any into your eyes, mouth, or other body openings. Wash your hands immediately after using Bryhali.
Don’t take Bryhali if you are allergic to the active ingredient halobetasol propionate, or any of the other ingredients in Bryhali (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication).
Talk to your doctor before taking Bryhali if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Bryhali
- Have ever had a skin reaction to a topical corticosteroid medication in the past
- Have any form of skin infection
- Have diabetes
- Have any problems with your adrenal glands
- Have any liver problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.