Dupixent Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Dupixent medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Dupixent cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Dupixent prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|300mg/2ml - 2 syringes||$3,200.00||$49.00||$3,151.00|
|200mg/1.14ml - 2 syringes||$3,200.00||$49.00||$3,151.00|
Am I eligible for Dupixent patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Dupixent patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Dupixent enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Dupixent patient assistance program?
Applying for the Dupixent patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Dupixent, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Dupixent assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Dupixent patient assistance program, we will also automatically request your Dupixent medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Dupixent coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Dupixent coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Dupixent manufacturer coupons, Dupixent discounts, rebates, Dupixent savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Dupixent medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Dupixent if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Dupixent patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Dupixent
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Dupixent prescription
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Dupixent with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Dupixent with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Dupixent cost without insurance?
Dupixent prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, one carton of Dupixent with enough for two injections (typically one month’s supply) will typically cost over $3,100.
What is Dupixent?
Dupixent is an injectable medicine used to reduce inflammation. It is prescribed to:
- Adults and children 6 years and older to treat a skin condition called eczema when topical treatments can not be used or are not effective enough.
- Adults and children 12 years and older to treat asthma when that asthma is not effectively controlled by other asthma medications.
- Adults to treat a nasal and sinus condition called chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis, alongside other medications for the condition, such as antibiotics.
Dupixent is a prescription medication that is taken by injecting it under the skin (subcutaneous injection), using a pre-filled syringe or pre-filled injection pen. It reduces the amount of inflammation your immune can cause, helping to reduce your symptoms. Dupixent can reduce eczema outbreaks, reduce asthma symptoms and help you breathe more easily, and help you to recover from chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis.
Dupixent active ingredients
The active ingredient in Dupixent is called dupilumab. It is a type of drug called a monoclonal antibody that has been designed to attach to a specific type of white blood cell in your body called a B cell.
Your immune system produces B cells to help trigger inflammation. But when you take Dupixent, the dupilumab it contains attaches to B cells at areas on their surface called receptors. This blocks the receptors and stops them from receiving the chemical trigger to begin the inflammatory process. This reduces how much inflammation your immune system can cause, easing the symptoms of your inflammatory disease.
Dupixent side effects & Dupixent drug interactions
As with all medications, Dupixent can cause side effects. Only some people get side effects, however, and these side effects can vary by person.
The most common side effects caused by Dupixent include:
- Reactions at the site of injection, such as swelling and pain
- Inflammation in your eyes and eyelids that can cause redness and itching
- Cold sores around your lips and in your mouth
- A sore throat
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Joint pain
- Inflammation in your stomach (gastritis), that can cause indigestion and nausea
In rare instances, Dupixent can cause more serious side effects. These include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that cause skin rashes, hives, fever, and swelling in the face, mouth, and throat that can make it difficult to breathe.
- New or worsening eye problems, including eye pain and changes in vision.
- Inflammation of your blood vessels (vasculitis) – this is rare, but most likely to happen in patients with asthma who also take a corticosteroid medication.
Your doctor will assess the benefits of taking Dupixent against your risk of side effects.
Dupixent can interact with other medications. This can change how Dupixent and the other medications work and can make some side effects more likely. Tell your prescribing doctor about all drugs you are taking, particularly:
- Any other medications you take for your inflammatory condition.
- Any oral, topical, or inhaled corticosteroid medicines.
Dupixent warnings & precautions
Dupixent is a maintenance medication used to help lessen and control your asthma symptoms. It should not be used to treat sudden and severe onsets of asthma (an asthma attack). Use your rescue inhaler to treat sudden and severe asthma symptoms, or whatever rescue medication your doctor has prescribed to you.
Dupixent should not be given to children under 6 years old to treat eczema, children under 12 years old to treat asthma or children under 18 years old to treat chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis.
The medication is not suitable for everyone. Do not take Dupixent if you are allergic to the active ingredient dupilumab, or any of the other ingredients in Dupixent. Talk to your doctor before taking Dupixent if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Dupixent
- Have or have ever had any eye problems
- Have a parasitic (helminth) infection
- Are due to receive a vaccination
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.