Edarbyclor Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Edarbyclor medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Edarbyclor cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Edarbyclor patient assistance program, you could receive your Edarbyclor prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month. Each month, you could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|40/12.5mg 30 tablets||$210.00||$49.00||$161.00|
|40/25mg 30 tablets||$210.00||$49.00||$161.00|
Am I eligible for the Edarbyclor patient assistance program?
Apply online to determine your eligibility for the Edarbyclor patient assistance program. We review each Edarbyclor assistance program application individually. Please note that most programs will consider the following factors:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Edarbyclor patient assistance program?
Our process is simple and straightforward. Begin with your enrollment application, which can be completed online. At this stage, you will need to tell us about any medications you’re taking including Edarbyclor. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information must be up to date as it is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
Once NiceRx determines that you may be eligible for Edarbyclor assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. If you are successfully enrolled in the Edarbyclor patient assistance program, we will request your Edarbyclor medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx an Edarbyclor coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Edarbyclor patient assistance program. We are not an Edarbyclor coupon, an Edarbyclor discount card, or an Edarbyclor copay card provider.
Please note that if you are looking for coupons for Edarbyclor or cheap Edarbyclor,
you can likely save more with NiceRx. Remember that your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month. This is likely to be a more cost-effective option than printable Edarbyclor manufacturer coupons, Edarbyclor discounts, rebates, Edarbyclor savings cards, trial offers, or free Edarbyclor samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Edarbyclor if I have insurance?
We may be able to assist if your insurance company won’t pay for your Edarbyclor medication. This may also be the case if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if your insurance doesn’t cover Edarbyclor. Apply online to find out more.
How much is Edarbyclor with insurance?
The cost of Edarbyclor will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out what you may need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Edarbyclor cost without insurance?
Edarbyclor prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, a pack of 30 Edarbyclor tablets, at either 40 mg-12.5 mg or 40 mg-25 mg, will cost around $280. With NiceRx you’ll always pay a flat monthly fee of $49.
What is Edarbyclor?
Edarbyclor is a medication prescribed to adults with high blood pressure (hypertension). It is taken to lower blood pressure. Edarbyclor is usually prescribed alongside a blood pressure medicine that you’re already taking, if that medication isn’t working effectively enough.
Edarbyclor comes as a tablet that must be swallowed. It contains two medicines in one pill that help relax and open up your blood vessels and reduce your salt levels. Used as part of a complete treatment plan, with lifestyle and dietary changes, it can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of complications.
Edarbyclor active ingredients
Edarbyclor has two active ingredients, azilsartan medoxomil and chlorthalidone. They work together to help lower your blood pressure.
Azilsartan medoxomil is a type of drug called an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by stopping a hormone called angiotensin from working. Angiotensin attaches to the walls of your blood vessels and can make them contract and tighten, raising your blood pressure. Azilsartan medoxomil stops this from happening. It attaches to the walls of your blood vessels, blocking angiotensin, keeping your blood vessels relaxed and open.
Chlortalidone is a diuretic drug, also called a water pill. It works by reducing how much salt your kidneys recycle, meaning you lose more salt in your urine than you normally would. This helps to reduce your salt levels, lowering how much water you have in your blood, reducing your blood pressure.
Edarbyclor side effects & Edarbyclor drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Edarbyclor include:
- Tiredness (fatigue)
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- A cough
In rare instances, Edarbyclor can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Harm or death to your unborn baby – Edarbyclor is not suitable if you’re pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Very low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Kidney problems, particularly a worsening of any kidney problems you already have
- Changes in your fluid and body salt (electrolyte) levels
- An increase in uric acid levels in your blood that could lead to a condition called gout
Edarbyclor can interact with other medications, including:
- Any other medications to treat high blood pressure
- Any medications to treat a heart condition
- Any diuretic medications, also called water pills, taken to increase the amount of water and salt you lose from your body in your urine
- Lithium carbonate (Lithobid) and lithium citrate, taken to treat manic states and bipolar disorder
- Digoxin (Digoxin and Lanoxin), taken to treat various heart conditions
Edarbyclor warnings & precautions
Edarbyclor isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Edarbyclor if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients azilsartan medoxomil or chlorthalidone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Edarbyclor (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have a kidney problem that causes you to make less urine
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Edarbyclor if you:
- Have any heart problems
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have abnormal body salt (electrolytes) levels in your blood
- Have gout
- Are currently vomiting or have diarrhea
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.