Your monthly Emverm cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Emverm patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Emverm patient assistance?
We review each Emverm enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Emverm patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Emverm patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Emverm. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Emverm coupons provider?
NiceRx is not an Emverm coupon, Emverm discount card, or Emverm copay card provider. We do not offer Emverm manufacturer coupons, Emverm discounts, rebates, Emverm savings cards, trial offers, or free Emverm samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Emverm patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Emverm if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Emverm if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Emverm
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Emverm prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Emverm medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Emverm with insurance?
The cost of Emverm with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Emverm cost without insurance?
Emverm prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Emverm tablets will cost around $440 for 1 tablet.
What is Emverm?
Emverm contains the prescription medicine mebendazole, a type of medicine for treating worms. It stops newly hatched worms from growing or increasing in your body.
Emverm chewable tablet is used to treat:
- Enterobius vermicularis – pinworm
- Trichuris trichiura – whipworm
- Ascaris lumbricoides – roundworm
- Necator americanus – American hookworm
It is also used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time.
Emverm active ingredients
Mebendazole stops worms’ from growing in your body and prevents them from producing the glucose they need to grow. Without glucose, the cells of the worms lose their energy and die.
An Emverm tablet may be swallowed, chewed, or crushed, and mixed with food. Depending on the condition you are treating, you may need to take this medicine for 1 to 3 days. However, it could take up to 3 weeks before the infection is completely cleared. If the infection does not clear up within 3 weeks you may need a second treatment. Wash your hands and fingernails often, especially before you eat or after using the bathroom. To prevent reinfection, disinfect your home and carefully wash all clothing, linen, and towels. Your family members or other people in your household may also need to be treated with Emverm or other medicines.
Emverm side effects
The most common side effects caused by Emverm include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
In rare instances, Emverm can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Sudden weakness or feeling ill
- Fever symptoms
- Mouth sores, red or swollen gums
- Difficulty swallowing
- Easily bruised or bleeding
- Swelling in your face or tongue
- Sores around your eyes, nose, mouth, or genitals
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Emverm against your risk of side effects.
Emverm drug interactions
Emverm can interact with other medications. These include:
- Anticonvulsants for the treatment of seizures – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, fosphenytoin, primidone
- Treatments for heartburn and peptic ulcers – cimetidine
- Antiviral treatment – ritonavir
- Antibiotics used to treat infections – metronidazole
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Emverm.
Emverm warning and precautions
You should not use Emverm if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient mebendazole
- Are taking metronidazole
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Emverm
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are younger than 2 years old
Talk to your doctor before using Emverm if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Emverm
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.