Entresto Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Entresto medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Entresto cost savings if eligible
If eligible for the Entresto patient assistance program, you could receive your Entresto prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month. This flat monthly fee covers the full cost of your Entresto medicine, regardless of the retail price. You could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|24/26mg 60 tablets||$545.00||$49.00||$496.00|
|49/51mg 60 tablets||$565.00||$49.00||$516.00|
|97/103mg 60 tablets||$565.00||$49.00||$516.00|
Am I eligible for the Entresto patient assistance program?
To be enrolled in the patient assistance program you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for Entresto assistance. We will review your enrollment application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Entresto patient assistance program?
It’s simple and straightforward to apply for the Entresto patient assistance program with NiceRx. You will need to complete your enrollment application on our website. At this stage, we need to know the full details of any medications you’re taking, including Entresto. You will also need to provide accurate and up-to-date information about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is needed by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
Once you complete your enrollment application, NiceRx will determine your potential eligibility for Entresto assistance. We will then handle the full enrollment process on your behalf, and will also request your Entresto medication refills for up to one year.
Is NiceRx an Entresto coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Entresto patient assistance program. We are not an Entresto coupon, an Entresto discount card, or an Entresto copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Entresto manufacturer coupons, Entresto discounts, rebates, Entresto savings cards, trial offers, or free Entresto samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Entresto if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to assist if your insurance company won’t pay for your Entresto medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Entresto with insurance?
The cost of Entresto will vary by healthcare plan and will depend on the terms of your individual plan. Your pharmacist or insurance provider will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Entresto cost without insurance?
Entresto prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and where you buy it from. As a guide, a pack of 60, 24-26 mg Entresto tablets will cost between $620 and $700.
What is Entresto?
Entresto is a prescription medication used to treat heart failure. It’s prescribed to:
- Reduce the risk of hospitalization and death in adults with chronic (long-lasting) heart failure
- Treat heart failure in children one year and older
Heart failure, also called congestive heart failure or cardiac failure, is when your heart still beats but can’t pump enough blood around your body. This can reduce how much oxygen your organs receive, which can make it harder for them to function and can cause damage.
Treatments for heart failure depend on the severity of your condition, and you may be prescribed the medication Entresto.
Entresto comes as an oral tablet. It helps to lower your blood pressure, making it easier to pump blood around your body. The medication is usually prescribed instead of other angiotensin medications, like angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors or other angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs).
Entresto active ingredients
Entresto has two active ingredients that work in combination, called sacubitril and valsartan. They help to lower your blood pressure and make it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body.
Entresto side effects & Entresto drug interactions
Common Entresto side effects include:
- A cough
- Tiredness and weakness
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Stomach pain (gastritis)
Entresto can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Causing harm or death to your unborn baby
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that cause problems with breathing and death
- Kidney problems, including reduced kidney function and kidney failure
- Low blood pressure (hypotension), particularly if you also take diuretic medications
- Increased levels of potassium in your blood
Entresto can interact with other medications, including:
- Any angiotensin medications, like angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors or angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
- Any other medications taken to treat heart failure
- Any other medications taken to treat other heart conditions
- Any medications that lower your blood pressure
- Any medications or supplements that can increase the amount of potassium in your blood, like potassium supplements, salt substitutes containing potassium, potassium-sparing medicines, or heparin
- Any medications taken to treat diabetes, particularly ones that contain aliskiren
- Any pain killers, particularly nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or naproxen
- Any diuretic medications
- Any antibiotics
- Sildenafil (Viagra), used to treat erectile dysfunction or lung hypertension
- Lithium, taken treat some psychiatric disorders
Entresto warnings & precautions
Entresto can cause harm or death to your unborn baby. Don’t take Entresto if you’re pregnant. Talk to your doctor if you plan to become pregnant or do become pregnant whilst taking Entresto. Entresto should not be given to children under one year of age.
Entresto can cause side effects, like dizziness, that can affect your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. Avoid doing so until you’re confident Entresto doesn’t affect your ability to perform these activities.
Don’t take Entresto if you:
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are allergic to the active ingredients sacubitril or valsartan
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Entresto
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor or an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) medication
- Are currently taking an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor medication
- Take a diabetes medicine that contains aliskiren
Talk to your doctor before taking Entresto if you:
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have a history of hereditary angioedema
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.