Jynarque Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Jynarque medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Jynarque cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Jynarque patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Jynarque patient assistance?
We review each Jynarque enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Jynarque patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Jynarque patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Jynarque. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Jynarque coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Jynarque coupon, Jynarque discount card, or Jynarque copay card provider. We do not offer Jynarque manufacturer coupons, Jynarque discounts, rebates, Jynarque savings cards, trial offers, or free Jynarque samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Jynarque patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Jynarque if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Jynarque if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Jynarque
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Jynarque prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Jynarque medication
- You do not have insurance Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Jynarque with insurance?
The cost of Jynarque with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Jynarque cost without insurance?
Jynarque prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Jynarque oral tablets (45 mg – 15 mg) will cost around $16,700 for 56 tablets.
What is Jynarque?
Jynarque contains the prescription medicine tolvaptan. It is used to help slow down the decrease in kidney function in adults who have a condition known as autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD). Jynarque can also be used for other conditions. It is not known if Jynarque is safe or effective in children.
You should follow all directions given to you by your doctor when taking Jynarque. You must use the medicine exactly as directed. You can become easily dehydrated while taking Jynarque, which can lead to serious side effects. Drink plenty of fluids while taking Jynarque, but not grapefruit juice or alcoholic drinks. Jynarque is to be taken twice a day, with or without food. Call your doctor if you have ongoing vomiting or diarrhea, or if you are sweating more than usual. You will need regular medical tests while taking this medicine.
Jynarque active ingredients
Tolvaptan is very good at blocking specific receptors in the body known as vasopressin V2-receptors. Through a series of chemical processes tolvaptan causes more urine to be excreted, an increase in free water clearance, and a decrease in urine concentration. Effectively tolvaptan makes your kidneys work better.
Jynarque should not be used if you are dehydrated or unable to urinate, or if you can’t tell when you are thirsty. You also should not use Jynarque if you have ever had liver problems (Jynarque can cause serious or even fatal liver problems), or if your sodium blood level is too high or too low.
Jynarque side effects
The most common side effects caused by Jynarque include:
- Feeling weak, confused, or light-headed
- Irregular heartbeats
- Unexplained weight loss
- Feeling thirsty or hot, sweating
- Difficulty urinating
- Pain on the upper right side of the stomach, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellow color to skin or eyes
- Problems with speech or muscle control
- Difficulty swallowing
- Problems moving your arms and legs
- Mood changes or seizures
In rare instances, Jynarque can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Dry mouth
- Feeling thirsty
- Increased urination
- Feeling hungry
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Jynarque against your risk of side effects.
Jynarque drug interactions
Jynarque can interact with other medications. These include:
- Anti-viral treatments – amprenavir, atazanavir, boceprevir
- Anticonvulsants for the treatment of seizures – carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – clarithromycin, rifampin
- Antifungal treatments – itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Treatments for irregular heartbeat – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Treatments for high blood pressure – captopril, enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Jynarque.
Jynarque warning and precautions
You should not use Jynarque if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient tolvaptan
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Jynarque
- Have been told that your sodium blood level is too high or too low
- Are unable to urinate
- Are unable to tell if you are thirsty
- Are severely dehydrated and feel like you might pass out
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Jynarque if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Jynarque
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have kidney disease or problems urinating
- Have liver problems
- Drink large amounts of alcohol
- Are malnourished
- Use a diuretic or water pill, or desmopressin
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.