Lamictal ODT Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lamictal ODT medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Lamictal ODT cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Lamictal ODT prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Lamictal ODT. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Lamictal ODT assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Lamictal ODT medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Lamictal ODT coupon provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lamictal ODT patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Lamictal ODT manufacturer coupons, Lamictal ODT discounts, or free Lamictal ODT samples. We are not a Lamictal ODT coupon provider or Lamictal ODT discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Lamictal ODT cheaper if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Lamictal ODT patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Lamictal ODT medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Lamictal ODT cost without insurance?
Lamictal ODT cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Lamictal ODT oral tablets, disintegrating blue usually cost $470 for 28 tablets. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Lamictal ODT cost with insurance?
The copay for Lamictal ODT with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Lamictal ODT?
Lamictal ODT is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. Lamictal ODT is an anti-epileptic drug (AED), also called an anticonvulsant used for:
- Epilepsy – as adjunctive therapy in patients 2 years of age and older with partial-onset seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, or generalized seizures of Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Epilepsy – as monotherapy in patients16 years of age and older: Changing over to Lamictal ODT monotherapy in patients with partial-onset seizures who are being treated with carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone, or valproate as the single AED
- Bipolar disorder in patients 18 years of age and older, as maintenance treatment of bipolar I disorder to delay the occurrence of mood episodes in patients being treated for acute mood episodes with standard therapy
What doses of Lamictal ODT are available?
Lamictal ODT is available as orally disintegrating tablets, in the following doses: 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg.
Please read the full medication guide and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Lamictal ODT active ingredients
Lamictal ODT contains lamotrigine as the active ingredient.
Lamictal ODT side effects
The most common side effects of Lamictal ODT in clinical trials include:
- Dizziness, headache, double vision, ataxia, nausea, blurred vision
- Somnolence, sleepiness, drowsiness, insomnia
- Dry mouth, rhinitis, pharyngitis
- Back pain, fatigue
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea
In rare instances, Lamictal ODT can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Life-threatening serious skin rashes, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis, and/or rash-related death
- Fatal or life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions
- Blood dyscrasias – neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, pancytopenia
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Aseptic meningitis
- Chest pain, shortness of breath, fever, swollen glands, weakness, severe muscle pain
- Painful sores in your mouth or around your eyes
- Swollen glands, severe muscle pain, bruising or unusual bleeding, yellowing of your skin or eyes, neck stiffness, or increased sensitivity to light.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction such as hives, trouble breathing, swelling in your face or throat, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling.
Your caregiver will assess the benefits of using Lamictal ODT against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Lamictal ODT to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Lamictal ODT drug interactions
Lamictal ODT can interact with other medications. These include:
- Other medications to treat seizures – carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone, and valproic acid (valproate)
- Estrogen-containing oral contraceptives such as birth control pills or patches
- Protease inhibitors lopinavir/ritonavir, atazanavir/lopinavir and rifampin
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Lamictal ODT. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Lamictal ODT contraindications
You should not use Lamictal ODT if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient lamotrigine
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lamictal ODT
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Lamictal ODT if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lamictal ODT
- Have moderate to severe liver impairment
- Have renal impairment
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Lamictal ODT generic
Lamictal ODT is the trademark brand name for lamotrigine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. A generic version of lamotrigine is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Lamictal ODT savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.